Report hackers here

Comments

• reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Hack android in pvp = el*******o , kenshin84 . both top 10... Same guild too .... CHEATER
    **** ban "kenshin84" !!!! So long time he hack Screenshot_2014_07_20_22_21_05.jpg
  • xoxCASTxoxxoxCASTxox Registered Users 7 Posts
    stop patronizing G L U. lets try AVABEL,
  • xoxCASTxoxxoxCASTxox Registered Users 7 Posts
    we're just wasting our time and money here. not until GLU becomes more vigilant to hackers and cheaters. lets try AVABEL. :):p
  • Khaotic316Khaotic316 Registered Users 3 Posts
    SoS1980 - Agree 100% here - I mean Alfa Guild gained like 6 Million VP in last Offering Tour in less that say 6 or 7 hours. Was INSANE. My guess is that a few of the top guilds are cheating - VL is one and iPhilly is another.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    XDevilCurseX – gets a hit and goes invincible. Just stands there to run out the clock. C’mon glu this player has been cheating since the first tourney!!!
  • hogslophogslop Registered Users 4 Posts
    Black2wave guild supreme1s hack unlocked mage without beating game plus invincibility
  • worrior141worrior141 Registered Users 10 Posts
    photo.php?fbid=10202342839827839&id=1097447118&set=pcb.10202342840267850&source=48

His name is nighthawk168 in ios version

He hits me and then does something ... Then now i have a 100+ combo and no dmg on him

just fought with you again and you still run like a BlTCH you fukking pusssy!
  • VologrranVologrran Registered Users 12 Posts
    new pics kenshin84 looser mod. cheater hacker

Screenshot_2014_07_22_16_27_46.png

Screenshot_2014_07_22_16_28_13.png
    kenshin84
    looser

Screenshot_2014_07_22_16_28_24.png

Screenshot_2014_07_22_16_28_59.png
    Screenshot_2014_07_22_16_28_36.png

Screenshot_2014_07_22_16_29_19.png

cheater
  • LG777LG777 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hack in PVP : Lyanz
    How do i post a known cheat Blackwave 2 or Black2wave he unlocked mage without beating game with both accounts then leveld them unbelievebly fast all b.s and has caused manr social problems with his lying please do something about this guy its awful
    Ive put abit ofcash into this game because i enjoy it and have the money but this cheating/ hacking something must be done this guy black2wave guildsupreme1s is making a mockery of it with his hacks. Once i wasdone with my mage i was going to do my monk but now its likley i will quit since nothing gets done about this hacker whos hurt not only the game but our guild, please look into him hes very smooth and has been accussed many times of not taking damage in pvp. I kniw he cheats the way he lvls gets to endless 125 as a 6000gs mage lvls 4000gs in a week said he spent 1000$ hes a broke dummy
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    hogslop wrote: »
    How do i post a known cheat Blackwave 2 or Black2wave he unlocked mage without beating game with both accounts then leveld them unbelievebly fast all b.s and has caused manr social problems with his lying please do something about this guy its awful

And how do you even know that they were able to unlock Mage without finishing Ivar Mountain on normal mode?
    kenshin84(n1 in pvp rank) and he's guilde KatliVacip = hacker !!!!!!!
    This is report 100times why he is not ban????

Edit: android
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    On another note. I know there's a lot of posts here. Would it be possible to maybe close the thread after each season. And start a new one. Maybe focus on the people cheating in the current season. Sure they might eventually get banned. But only after they take a top 10 spot from someone who actually earned it. Like srebren and kenshin both have been reported 5 or more times in 2 days. But they are still here.

I really like this idea. I've sat out the last several seasons due to the cheats. I'd like to start playing again, but the glimmer of hope I saw around season 6 or 7 has been dashed.

Hell, glu can't even seem to keep up with forums much less the game. Got a guy totally freaking out the last few pages in this thread... Hope we aren't on the final downhill slide, but it happens to all games.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • PinkpretttyPinkprettty Registered Users 3 Posts
    worrior141 wrote: »
    To Pinkpretty PUSSSY
    Ever heard of something call LAGGG you dumb assss...what about yourself running like a pussssy till time up every time I had you in pvp.
    sincerely NightHawk168 and have a nice day and quit crying on forum if you can't fight

PVP = player vs player not in your term player vs pusssy (runner)

I have the proof btw :) wait til i upload the pic of me havibg over 100 combo and him not dying :)
  • GdrakeGdrake Registered Users 10 Posts
    Kenshin84 is hacker. so many report him,so why not ban him?
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    List of new hackers all above level 50

Intrusoe * level 51
    Castrateur * Level 52
    DarkVPSuper * Level 53
    FckuAres * Level 51
    Mottel * Level 51
    Frenchiee * Level 51

Please take action as they are spoiling the game....
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    It is so hard to bann "kenshin84" ??
    It has been reported 100 times in 100 different pvp seasons...
    Cmon glu dont make you look stopid each time more and more...
  • LG777LG777 Registered Users 9 Posts
    DinozZooo hack in PVP
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    LG777 wrote: »
    DinozZooo hack in PVP

I wonder is it really so hard to bann all those illegal players spoiling the game?
    Come on, honest and daily players don't find it fun to play when so many hackers still manage to play and win....
    Glu please so something soon......please
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Getting real tired of this **** GLU. [Android] hacker Lyanz - no cooldown skill spamming
  • black2waveblack2wave Registered Users 40 Posts
    hogslop wrote: »
    Ive put abit ofcash into this game because i enjoy it and have the money but this cheating/ hacking something must be done this guy black2wave guildsupreme1s is making a mockery of it with his hacks. Once i wasdone with my mage i was going to do my monk but now its likley i will quit since nothing gets done about this hacker whos hurt not only the game but our guild, please look into him hes very smooth and has been accussed many times of not taking damage in pvp. I kniw he cheats the way he lvls gets to endless 125 as a 6000gs mage lvls 4000gs in a week said he spent 1000$ hes a broke dummy

first off all i unlocked mage after killing ivar mountine 1498 monk at level 28 using level 26 green fist 15/15 using 1 revive and 3-4 pots and earnd E more than 10 mins
    2nd thing your accused me as ahacker with no proof
    3rd thing i never said i spent 1000 usd i told you i spent 100 usd on my first week and i had my proof to show but i had no idea that you !! after i considerd you as abro and told you about the missunderstanding that happend in our guild you came here as acowerd like alittle girl and say that i hacked
    the miss understanding is one of our members was sore enf to call me hacker cz he couldnt hit me for more than 1 1 ( ice shield) for amatch of 70-90 sec and he acttaly hitted me and the score was 0-0 anyway after that to proof its was miss understanding another guild mate pvped me and proved that nothing wronge
    then somebody ( and i know who now guss who ? spread rumors ) and said that the rank 2 !!! top guild and korea telecome him self just came all the way to report the poor me mage 7k gs that am super ultra dragon ball z mega man along with all of his korean mates ofc if my guild heard that rumor they should be scred and kick me out and thats what happend yet i every day talked to that guys (hog) about what is happening and i had no clue that Ta ta da he is the one that back stabing me but as you know the rumor has so many flews so everyone in the guild checked the fourms to see about the case and no1 found anything about that **** so they invited me back and everyone said sorry to me and i accpeted and life is normal yet again i talked to hog and i still dont know who did this to my back and told him thank you man for beliving in me and then told him that they found no proof about that rumor and invited me back and said sorry and then he said you cheat you hacker they gonna clear you !!! then i said ?? and then he never talked after that day and today now i just found out who was the worm

4th point its been more than 24-25 days now and i got lv21 war 48 mage 28 monk do u think its that cheat or hack its up to you guys

5th point i have cleard wave 125 at 7689 Gs using pink wepn lv44 maxed with 1 pot and 1 revive
    cleard wave 131 at 9550 Gs using gold wepn lv 44 with total 18% fire and couldnt progress farther at all

6th point your the only one who said am hacking, i never been top 10 in pvp,arena or vp once
    if you say i take no dmg i should have been at least rank 100
    yet my last tory is rank 8199
    before that 2051
    before than 981
    and gm of glu could prove that

7th point if it wasnt you man i wouldnt have come here to replay to your comment cz i really feel backstabed man and thank you for the old good days

at any moment glu can prove it

Intrusoe * level 51
    Castrateur * Level 52
    DarkVPSuper * Level 53
    FckuAres * Level 51
    Mottel * Level 51
    Frenchiee * Level 51

Being above level 50 is not a hack.
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Piroka.
    Got lead then stood in the middle of arena swinging sword taking no damage.
    He has been reported probably 100 times. How is he still allowed to play?
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

Intrusoe * level 51
    Castrateur * Level 52
    DarkVPSuper * Level 53
    FckuAres * Level 51
    Mottel * Level 51
    Frenchiee * Level 51

Dude stop embarrassing yourself...
    Update: Gone over this thread and forwarded the reports. Thank you all.
    New season, same cheater = kenshin84 and his guild KatliVacip