Report hackers here

Comments

• VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    Piroka.
    Got lead then stood in the middle of arena swinging sword taking no damage.
    He has been reported probably 100 times. How is he still allowed to play?

You beat me 3 times this pvp and I was not using mod now that i have lost a mod already sees that you love me
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Update: Gone over this thread and forwarded the reports. Thank you all.

at least there's that.... Although it still takes em like 2 weeks to ban them for a few days or so, then they're right back at it. Does Glu give out permanent bans at all? or does it hurt the company pockets too much...
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    You beat me 3 times this pvp and I was not using mod now that i have lost a mod already sees that you love me

I'm not 100% sure what that says. But taking 0 damage while not moving is a mod. Weird the next fight we had after I reported you I beat you easily. Turning off the mod doesn't make evidence of it go away. Hopefully they were telling the truth when they said permaban for anyone else caught cheating.
  • VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    I'm not 100% sure what that says. But taking 0 damage while not moving is a mod. Weird the next fight we had after I reported you I beat you easily. Turning off the mod doesn't make evidence of it go away. Hopefully they were telling the truth when they said permaban for anyone else caught cheating.

O.o
    ( ") zzzz... ♡♡♡♡ you love me
  • LG777LG777 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Srebren hack in PVP
  • GreeboGreebo Registered Users 6 Posts
    coolcase - hack in PVP, playing Warrior and using 3 charges in a row - no cooldown. Playing in Europe server
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Dude stop embarrassing yourself...

Please answer messages that are addressed to you only...you are the one embarrassing yourself....
    We are dealing with big time hackers and it's a fact....so kindly mind your own business ...no offense ...
    Handles wrote: »
    Being above level 50 is not a hack.

How do we get above level 50?

Thank you
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    How do we get above level 50?

Thank you

Everyone thats been playing this game for a while knows that when Endless Tower 1st came out you could continue to gain exp past level 50 in there. I´m above 50 on one of why characters myself. Thats why he tells you it´s not a hack and thats why you are the one embarassing yourself and not me cause you are calling out all old legit players for beeing hackers without asking anyone in Guild, main chat or here on forum first.
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    "Lyanz" top 10 pvp android, no cd, unlimited mana
    And "Kenshin84" still there and still hacking!!!!!
    Again no one is addressing you at all....yet you still reply....please do NoT....your answers does not make any difference....
    Please do not reply when you are not asked....
    Again no one is addressing you at all....yet you still reply....please do NoT....your answers does not make any difference....
    Please do not reply when you are not asked....

Well sorry but this is a public forum so you will receiving replies and comments from different forum users when you post here. Especially when you accuse random people for being hackers just because of your own stupidness. So if I think you are embarrassing yourself for doing so I will let you know that whether you like it or not.
    No one called you stupid so far but apparently you are infact very stupid...and rude too...once more kindly DO NOT reply....if you understand English of course....lol

For all others:

Hackers reported are all with top gears, and unlimited mana, they just stand in the middle of the ring and take hits with no effects at all....strangely some guys here think they know it all....
    Hackers that I reported are all unbeatable since they have unlimited mana.....if GLU can kindly check them out at least they will know what we are talking about......
    Hackers reported can also use switch the hack on and off to cheat GLU....and the admit it in the chat too....
    Pity some members don't see it.......
    No one called you stupid so far but apparently you are infact very stupid...and rude too...once more kindly DO NOT reply....if you understand English of course....lol

For all others:

Hackers reported are all with top gears, and unlimited mana, they just stand in the middle of the ring and take hits with no effects at all....strangely some guys here think they know it all....
    Hackers that I reported are all unbeatable since they have unlimited mana.....if GLU can kindly check them out at least they will know what we are talking about......
    Hackers reported can also use switch the hack on and off to cheat GLU....and the admit it in the chat too....
    Pity some members don't see it.......

Did I say anything about anyone calling me stupid?
    Next time you can try not to only speak about the players level then and thereby prohibit yourself from looking dumb.

And again since you don´t seem to get it, you yelling "who asked you" will not stop me from expressing my opinion about a post, it has nothing to do with not understanding English.
  • GreeboGreebo Registered Users 6 Posts
    полон (polon) in PVP - mana hack, no cooldown, orb after orb for Mage, then when I kicked his a`s he left the game and gues what - He was the winner !?!?!?!?!
    Bla bla bla bla......perfect English indeed....
    Happened to me too with a monk.....strange....
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    Infinite health. Didn't bother to spam specs, so don't know if he had that mod too.

John67 warrior gs 12609

Ran into this guy again. Same GS and still has infinite health... 2 weeks later. Landed multiple audible hits, no damage.

Good thing I took a vacation from arena. I suppose I need to take another.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Viktor1985Viktor1985 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hallo Glu,
    Coolcase is a android warrior with no cooldown
    and in the tower on wave 160!
    please ban!

TY
  • UltrasUltras Registered Users 2 Posts
    kosurie top player doesn't use cheats in arena...BUT he did mistake and used second purple cloud with maze in arena....has top gear so he doesn't have to cheat in arena...I guess endless mana to get that gear.....
    The best is to keep reporting them, Glu are very busy but I am sure they will attend shortly....
    I had a warrior today in the arena, just standing and taking strong hits with 0 damage.......it sucks when cheaters spoils this game...really....
    There is no endless mana, if he has endless mana it means he is cheating somehow....
    Report him when you are sure....
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Bann this noob fuc ker... полон
    Win 2 - 2 he leave game and still win.
    When you disconnect game also if you have more health you should lose the match if you are not hacking.
    (Edit: I had more health anyway)
    l2rcfp4
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    Yo so whats going on whit this khenshin84 he is roming around cheating atlist for the last 3 turny that I know of by using no cooldown and no mana kimit .plz address the matter.
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    athell wrote: »
    Yo so whats going on whit this khenshin84 he is roming around cheating atlist for the last 3 turny that I know of by using no cooldown and no mana kimit .plz address the matter.

* kenshin84 (I wrote the name wrong so this is the correction)
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    "Srebren" android hacker no cd, unlimited mana
    Screenshot_2014_07_27_14_37_07.jpg

Screenshot_2014_07_27_14_38_16.jpg

I certairnley waste my time because you dont do your works of ban these people.
    I am sure Glu will look into these hackers issue, the problem is that they are so busy I guess.....
  • bobiek1983bobiek1983 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Player named "Lyanz" no cooldown hack, and unlimited mana.

JLoVuf.png
    Oh not again, this game is too nice to be spoiled by cheaters and hackers.....keep reporting though, I am sure Glu will take action...
  • black2waveblack2wave Registered Users 40 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Bann this noob fuc ker...
    Win 2 - 2 he leave game and still win.
    When you disconnect game also if you have more health you should lose the match if you are not hacking.
    (Edit: I had more health anyway)
    l2rcfp4

so your saying he hacks / mod

which kind of hack does he use ?

and final score 2 - 2 ?

man stop these childesh stuff ...