Comments

• BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    black2wave wrote: »
    so your saying he hacks / mod

l2rcfp4

which kind of hack does he use ?

and final score 2 - 2 ?

man stop these childesh stuff ...

Greebo had about the same description. Dude was Hacking, left game, still won. What's unclear about that?
    Greebo wrote: »
    полон (polon) in PVP - mana hack, no cooldown, orb after orb for Mage, then when I kicked his a`s he left the game and gues what - He was the winner !?!?!?!?!
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Trust me my friend they will act but they are too busy....keep reporting I am sure they are checking all, Glu is a good company ...
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    black2wave wrote: »
    so your saying he hacks / mod

which kind of hack does he use ?

and final score 2 - 2 ?

man stop these childesh stuff ...

Stop being stup1d...activate your brain noob
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Trust me my friend they will act but they are too busy....keep reporting I am sure they are checking all, Glu is a good company ...

I used to have hope. Some of the same hacks that were in season 1 in pvp are still here fighting, in what, season 15 now?

I think the only hacks that have disappeared have been those that just got bored with the game.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
    I understand you my friend but pity some players don't get it and photos are not clear enough as when you are in the arena itself, I had this player before and though I beat him, he quits the game and yet still wins......twice......
    After doing some research about how they manage to hack this game, I found that some patches can be applied by connecting your android/iOS unit and running the patch, the worst one is the one you can on and off some hacks, like mana hacks, money hacks, and yet the worst gem hacks....So after using the cheat in an arena fight for example, they switch it off after winning of course.....lol
    I have seen a player with 60.000 gems, hell no one can tell me he purchased them with money....lol...
    Glu please release an update and / or a patch to stop this insanity once and for all.....and to correct the drop rate in the last ice stages specially the Brink....
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Ultras wrote: »
    kosurie top player doesn't use cheats in arena...BUT he did mistake and used second purple cloud with maze in arena....has top gear so he doesn't have to cheat in arena...I guess endless mana to get that gear.....

I have fought and beat kosurie. No mods that i see. There is a bug that makes it look like you are casting another orb when you use eruption. Its not all the time but it does happen. No kosurie isn't in my guild. Nor do I know him.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I'll be putting out another report on these players by EOD.

In the future, when posting a suspected hacker can you please provide:

Name of suspect (IGN)
    Platform played on (Android or iOS)
    Hack/Mod being used

This will help with my reports. Thank you kindly!
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

In the future, when posting a suspected hacker can you please provide:

Name of suspect (IGN)
    Platform played on (Android or iOS)
    Hack/Mod being used

This will help with my reports. Thank you kindly!

Name: xDevilCursex
    Platform: IOS
    Hack: Invincibility

This player has been openly cheating since the 1st season!!!!
    Thanks a lot for helping us get rid of the hackers spoiling the game which in my opinion should be voted the game of the year 2014

God bless...
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Name: xDevilCursex
    Platform: IOS
    Hack: Invincibility

This player has been openly cheating since the 1st season!!!!

Hey grim, the name you provided does not seem to be a player on iOS. Do you have an image of the users name or possibly you just misspelled it? BTW I used upper and lower case "L" and "I" in devil, so that wasn't the issue.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    I used to have hope. Some of the same hacks that were in season 1 in pvp are still here fighting, in what, season 15 now?

I think the only hacks that have disappeared have been those that just got bored with the game.

Indeed, used to have hope...that's pretty much disappeared at this point lol.
  • ReVoLuTiOnReVoLuTiOn Registered Users 3 Posts
    Everytime nice to see some ppl here screaming and shouting and Posting about hackers .....like GodeSsS wave 290+with 12k gear right you belive it by yourself dude :-)?(now the ****er got a bit more) but he did the wave 290+ with 12k
    Is youre mod not working enymore and now shouting and scraming about hackers youre a funny guy!!
    Problem is that every idot can post names in here and do some pics were you cant see a name of the player or telling **** like o srry i fogot to do a pic of it even pics say nothing...because you cant see the name of the duelant...
    do a vid. where you can see the oppener the whole time this is not fakeable.....
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Kenshin84 has infinite mana hack
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    kenshin84 sry lower case k but infinite mana hack
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    I have fought and beat kosurie. No mods that i see. There is a bug that makes it look like you are casting another orb when you use eruption. Its not all the time but it does happen. No kosurie isn't in my guild. Nor do I know him.

actually I know what you are talking about and can confirm I saw exactly what Ultras did.

Kosurie
    android
    multiple orbs
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    Hello ... somebody can explain me how it is posible to make 500k vp on 1 hour on fusion turnament .... every-week make like this ... everybody use fuc.king cheat with unlimited coins\gems ... on PC is posible ... really in maxim 1 - 2 week`s i delete the game ... can`t play like this nothing ....
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    Bradixxx on ios. Got banned for hacking and cheating then made the guild for the hall off fame PinoyF***Glu. You can match the 2 accounts for that evidence and then ban again, thanks.

Ruined the endless tourneys for everyone.

iphking on ios. Does nearly 800,000vp on offering and claims not to buy gems in town chat but also last offering tourney did the same amount of vp nearly. Impossible to accumulate that many offerings in 2 weeks. Also hacked and changed name from darthanian adding what not to his account.

iphichigo890 claims to not buy gems but plays arena 24/7.

Please investigate all iphillipines who have changed their name and hacked also.

iPHLhakuz (IOS) 1.6 million vp in offering tournament but every previous offering tournament 200,000~400,000 vp they had not stockpiled offerings and therefore should have a gem purchase paper trail or are a hacker to delete.

Artege88 (IOS) with all the paid offering tourneys they do not have the vp from gold offerings but have all top level tier 9 items/runes. Highly unlikely that in the offseason they magically get all their gears when everyone knows offering tourneys and vp is available. Their under the radar hacking is quite evident. Also based on the drop rate of items spider/offering its impossible without significant gem purchases, easily identifiable.

Run some code trough the servers, identify hackers who changed their names and added who knows what to their accounts.

Im prepares to spend a significant amount on money in this game but not until these cheaters are removed. My purchases are waiting or i will find another app.

Name of suspect (kenshin84)
    Platform played on (Android)
    Hack/Mod being used (Multiple orbs/No cooldown on skills/Unlimited mana)

IT has been reported from like 6 past seasons...good job!
    GodeSsS wrote: »
    Hello ... somebody can explain me how it is posible to make 500k vp on 1 hour on fusion turnament .... every-week make like this ... everybody use fuc.king cheat with unlimited coins\gems ... on PC is posible ... really in maxim 1 - 2 week`s i delete the game ... can`t play like this nothing ....

Shut up cheater...this thread is for reporting noobs like you, stop posting here, go open a thread where noob hackers like you can write dumb question with your relatives.
    Glu should come up with a fix to all cheaters spoiling this nice game, game is hacked by connecting to PC and the worse part is that some hacks can be turned on and off, so they use the cheat buy items with gems and turn off the gem hack before Glu could do anything about it....
    I am sure the developers of the game will come up with a permenant fix to this annoying issue.....
    Kindly investigate the following players all iOS unlimited mana too....

Intrusoe * level 51
    Castrateur * Level 52
    DarkVPSuper * Level 53
    FckuAres * Level 51
    Mottel * Level 51
    Frenchiee * Level 51
    Tulosba * level 51

Thank you....
  • GdrakeGdrake Registered Users 10 Posts
    Kenshin84 device android.no cooldown,unlimited mana.5 arena tournament that he play.top places every time.ruin all orhers effort and you do not do nothing for it...ban him!!!!!
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Hey grim, the name you provided does not seem to be a player on iOS. Do you have an image of the users name or possibly you just misspelled it? BTW I used upper and lower case "L" and "I" in devil, so that wasn't the issue.

I have a screenshot on my iPad will check later. Thank you!
  • VologrranVologrran Registered Users 12 Posts
    kenshin84
    android
    hack endlessmod
    hack pvp unlimited mana/multiple orbs

gl uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu???????????????????????
  • VologrranVologrran Registered Users 12 Posts
    Gdrake wrote: »
    Kenshin84 device android.no cooldown,unlimited mana.5 arena tournament that he play.top places every time.ruin all orhers effort and you do not do nothing for it...ban him!!!!!

kenshin84
    android
    hack endlessmod

Screenshot_2014_07_29_18_13_40.png

Screenshot_2014_07_29_18_14_07.png

hack pvp unlimited mana/multiple orbs

gl uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu???????????????????????
    Glu please check this player, health won't go down no matter.....

Ios
    Trúc
    Hey can you please tell me how to attach photos, coz when I do it's coming so big...lol
    Glu please check this player, health won't go down no matter.....

Ios
    Trúc

Trúc is not a name of a user on iOS, can you please double check the name of the user you are reporting.
    Sorry but the U is written in a strange way maybe like û or ù or ü (there is a comma next to the U and a dot under it...
    sorry I could not find this letter on my iPad keyboard....by the way please help as I want to post photos but I don't know how...?
    thank you
    imagejpeg