Options

Toxicity Sabotaged Again. GLU please take this seriously!

So I heard Toxicity was sabotaged again and even though I'm in a rival guild, I'm really disturbed by this. By all appearances one of the senior officers turned out to be a rat and kicked everyone they could. This may not be what happened but it makes the most sense for sure.

GLU, I really hope you take this seriously and figure out what is going on. After all, it could happen to anyone. I know Malvik and all of the other top guild leaders worked really hard to get their guilds to where they are. Guild leaders like this are essential to the game and it sux that some punk **** ****s would do such a thing.

Again GLU I really hope you take this as seriously as anything else in the game and get to the bottom of it. To all toxicity players who were booted, please rejoin your guild knowing your leader works hard to make you guys run. Good luck with everything Malvik.

Comments

• Options
    MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Thankyou for this! As he said our guild was hacked sabotaged whatever again. Last time we were left with 30 members, this time all gone except myself and seniors. There were 2 members on when it happened, one went into fight hb, by time he killed and was out..kicked from guild. The other was a senior, who swears it was not him, I'm inclined to believe him. He said it was within seconds, happened very fast. I have sent in a ticket to g lu to see if they can tell me how or who...I'm not expecting much.

I have greatly appreciated close friends and other guilds for helping us reach our members and get them back, we arent there yet but will get there!

It would be nice if a guild log was put in that shows who was kicked what time and by who..so there is never a question. As it stands only one kick msg showed during that mess. I'm beyond disgusted and hate having to question my seniors who have been with me since we moved from warriorgods. :(:(
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Thanks Enrique for this thread. Yes this is absolutely ridiculous that this happened to us second time. Whatever it is, I am so upset with this thing. I really expecting Glu to atleast let us know who and how it happened. I am pretty sure no senior would do bcoz they are from the time Toxicity has build. So we are waiting for ur response Glu. :(
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    I think you guys are iOS. I'm android. There has been 1 guild that I know of this happening. Everyone swore it was a hack. They fought and fought with Glu over it. Come to find out they gave senior officer to someone from another guild who fully intended to kick all members before tournament ended. This is most likely what happened to you. Weather it be a "spy" or just one of your seniors that got mad. Glu won't do anything about it. Even if it was someone from another guild its your responsibity to screen who you make senior officers. Its terrible. It sucks I know. But its a war game technically. Anf there is nothing in the rules against this.
  • Options
    MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Screening is not enough, if it was a senior who did this...then its someone who has been with me for the past 2-3 months from warriorgods to toxicity. I really dont see it being one of them. (Yes, iOS) but if g lu would put in a guild log system that keeps and displays inviting leaving and kicking info, with who left what time and who did the kicking/inviting..would help immensely. Or even just a system message with so and so member has kicked so and so.

Would put the talks of being hacked to rest. I'm unsure on which it was, but i will say, i have the upmost faith and trust in the seniors i appointed.

Hopefully will hear back from them soon and we can go on rebuilding again.
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Malvic wrote: »
    Screening is not enough, if it was a senior who did this...then its someone who has been with me for the past 2-3 months from warriorgods to toxicity. I really dont see it being one of them. (Yes, iOS) but if g lu would put in a guild log system that keeps and displays inviting leaving and kicking info, with who left what time and who did the kicking/inviting..would help immensely. Or even just a system message with so and so member has kicked so and so.

Would put the talks of being hacked to rest. I'm unsure on which it was, but i will say, i have the upmost faith and trust in the seniors i appointed.

Hopefully will hear back from them soon and we can go on rebuilding again.

Yes the easiest solution to this would be as you said, if the System message was changed to "XX was kicked by YY" same was on invites "XX joined the Guild invited by YY". Shouldn´t be to hard and would help alot.

GL with this.
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    zkr02f.jpg
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    If it was a hack, your guild probably would have been disbanded. I wouldn't promote anyone to senior officer if i were you. Just a suggestion