Options

Anyone knows which lvl drops The Galactic Gauntlets??

inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
Anyone knows which lvl drops The Galactic Gauntlets or the inconceivable gear?

I can only reach up to Endless lvl 130 and no further.. I am monk with GS 1200 & IIF 346%.

I farm and farm and farm endless but nothing even close to Godly drops so Im thinking the new stuff might drop above 130+ which just means I have no chance to farm it.

thx All

Comments

• Options
    reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Spider queen, 10 ticket per kill or offering to god of gold
  • Options
    reh2b wrote: »
    Spider queen, 10 ticket per kill or offering to god of gold

d@me.. thanks.... is this the normal Spider Queen or the Legendary Spider Queen please? thank you
  • Options
    Legendary ! This is the only one who loot gold t9 gear
  • Options
    Legendary ! This is the only one who loot gold t9 gear

-_- """""" sigh

I have almost GS 13000 and The King Fist and I can't even get to the leg Spider Queen... Monk is so weak.. fun to play but hell weak.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    lol I feel your pain. I'm on the ice level before the spider queen just trying to figure how many revives I might need to pass it =p
  • Options
    guys will less GS and worse gear and less attack is killing leg spider like its nothing.... only fun is PvP but really lagging lately that's not too fun anymore also....

I suggested a market Place to sell gear or player gift ability but doubt that will happen.. if it was going to happen, it would of already so that's a dead end.... Double Sigh
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    indeed, it is fun though. I sucked it up and chugged a couple pots to get through the level. hope spider queen is easier than that (once i get her moves down)
  • Options
    Look on youtube, monk 12k9 kill spider, no potion
    The movie help me a lot to beat here
    Personally i kill spider queen with 1 pot mana, because i only have 16% fire atck...
  • Options
    Look on youtube, monk 12k9 kill spider, no potion
    The movie help me a lot to beat here
    Personally i kill spider queen with 1 pot mana, because i only have 16% fire atck...

thanks, will check it out