Thanks Glû for fixing the problem with runners

ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
Thanks Glû, you actually did something right. I was in a match with this guy, he hit me once and started running, once I caught up to him and did some damage to mock him I started running and I noticed I start off at my normal speed then gradually get slower until I'm moving very slowly. Its a good idea and should help with this runner problem.

Comments

• reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    You just lag, no fix feel personaly
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    it's been like that for a while now. It wasn't from this recent update. Just another thing that sucks about Glu and their lack of communication with its players.
  • ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    Ah man I really thought they'd fixed it and I kinda felt good about Glu for doing something right, but as you said it was just lag... It would be great if in the next update they did that. I don't see why they couldn't implement that into the game, the longer you run in arena without getting hit the slower you go
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Ah man I really thought they'd fixed it and I kinda felt good about Glu for doing something right, but as you said it was just lag... It would be great if in the next update they did that. I don't see why they couldn't implement that into the game, the longer you run in arena without getting hit the slower you go

Gah.. OMG thanks for giving us false hope :/
    I was thinking, wow this is actually the first time glu have obviously listened to the Community and made a change.
  • ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    Sorry bro but that's a good idea like I said it shouldn't be hard to put it into the game, and I feel that it really would ATLEAST help with runners, being that you could catch them