• revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Vologrran wrote: »
    kenshin84
    android
    hack endlessmod

Screenshot_2014_07_29_18_13_40.png

Screenshot_2014_07_29_18_14_07.png

hack pvp unlimited mana/multiple orbs

gl uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu???????????????????????

haha and he's been here hacking for at least a month, nice
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    How do you post the small photos?
  • VologrranVologrran Registered Users 12 Posts
    How do you post the small photos?

http://postimg.org
    Thanks I hope it works from the iPad

Ops can't get it to work on the iPad....
    Thanks I hope it works from the iPad

Ops can't get it to work on the iPad...
    Oh yes it's obvious he is hacking.....lol
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Shayne1 wrote: »
    Melsoms of exodus over 3 million vp in fuse tourney there is no way to stack that many coins to get that legit

150 mil coins may be impossible to gather for you but not to others.
    How much can you hate Ex0dus or Melsoms to accuse someone without any kind of evidence?
    Or are you the leader of the new guild Ex0sucksdick?
    Omg no way he can reach that without a C H E A T.....
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    kenshin84
    Unlimited mana no cd
    Android

Glutch ? It's whennnnnnn youuuuuuuuuu wannnnnnttt...........

Ps: guys stop blablabla here, its a report zone.
  • GdrakeGdrake Registered Users 10 Posts
    Why you have this thread if not take actions for hackers?tell us at least if you can not do something.stop loose'our time here tobreport hackers.
    Kenshin84 no cd no mana pool second in arena now.do something plz or let us know if you can not do something.
    Action will be taken, just give them some time, they did bann so many hackers before ....I am sure action will be taken...
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Action will be taken, just give them some time, they did bann so many hackers before ....I am sure action will be taken...

kenshin84 as been reported since 3 week or more... He get prize, top 10 pvp, wave 500.... etc...

I add this noob in friend and he accept... I now spamming he's face... It's fun.
    And he now ubset about me... So i have more power of disuation than gluu have?? Yeahhhhh good good.....
    Wave 500 ? He must be using the cheat that you can put on and off.....but in my opinion you did great, I hope Glu will now take action...
  • Bratkat78Bratkat78 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Ummmm yes there is and Melsoms was preparing for this tourney for quite some time now. And get your facts straight he had over 4 million. I had over 300k and was able to do it in about 15 minutes. If you know what you are doing it is quite possible and doing it very legitimately.
  • ArkhaonArkhaon Registered Users 1 Posts
    Name:Kenshin84
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Gdrake wrote: »
    Why you have this thread if not take actions for hackers?tell us at least if you can not do something.stop loose'our time here tobreport hackers.
    Kenshin84 no cd no mana pool second in arena now.do something plz or let us know if you can not do something.

When the hacks became more widely used, the forum exploded with many threads in here, and in general discussion, about all the hackers, and the hate and discontent that accompanies them. Gluadmin went though and locked them all, creating one to (sort of) replace them.

Their take was they wanted to consolidate the complaints into one thread. Others - *ahem* - think it was to reduce visibility that they don't have control of their game (or the desire to control it).

It's been a solid three months since the forum went crazy. This thread put all the complaints in one tidy little corner, and the hackers remain.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
    Speaking of which... Lyanz on android is still hacking. others as well as I have reported many times like two seasons ago and hes still here. Throw out some fxking perm bans and then see how many hacks we have in high lvls.
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    When you will bann players that reached LVL 160+ on endless and lvl 65+ on lotus tower ?????????
    Cmon embarassing glu do something.
    Some players with good gear might reach these levels without cheating but if you suspect any for an obvious reason,mplease mention thier names, GLU will act for sure though it takes a little time...
    Some players with good gear might reach these levels without cheating but if you suspect any for an obvious reason,mplease mention thier names, GLU will act for sure though it takes a little time...

You must be new Fido, that isn't the way things work around here lol.

*edit* at the LEAST, the people over wave 200 should be banned.. I'm not seeing how this can be any sort of fair playing with the gear that is out.

You can reach 160+ endless and 65+ on lotus?
    You win the dumbest person award. noob
    revit wrote: »
    You must be new Fido, that isn't the way things work around here lol.

*edit* at the LEAST, the people over wave 200 should be banned.. I'm not seeing how this can be any sort of fair playing with the gear that is out.

lets say at least 170 and 70 to be fair man ;) we all know you cannot go further for the obvious reasons.
    Well wintertale you mentioned level 160 + so next time be more specific, level 160 is achievable without cheat for some players with a fully upgraded purchased gear....achieving higher like level 180 is impossible without a cheat....
    the point here is to report the names ofnthenhackers so hopefully they will be banned for good that's if GLU is working seriously on this issue.....
    My highest is 139 and 55 on lotus ...awaiting to finish 140 if I get lucky with the weapons and runes....
    I finished level 55 on lotus with 2 seconds remaining and using 1 revive potion......it was simply luck...
    Glu must adjust the difficulty based of weapons and drop rate too.....bottom line we should continue to report obvious hackers by names....
    Stop being stopid. you cannot reach lvl 160 legally and everyone who is not noob in this game knows it. Im done bye.
  • KerGillouKerGillou Registered Users 1 Posts
    GoodMorning,
    L have a Nickname : ECUADORLAW
    I dont write this nickname if l am really sur his a cheater
    Because a finish round this player dont move and l have make 45 !!!!!hits ( combos) on Ecuadorlaw and this pkayer dont move and move and dont move and l go make 35 hits!!! And really never see that " 0 " life less!.

Please envoy message , for l will like to do this player continue play.
    Thx.
    No one called you stupid!!! So watch your language and learn the game, level 160 is achievable without a cheat with the right gear that you need tp purchase with money/gems.....so don't go on pretending to know all when you don't....
    I suggest you better get your facts together before being rude to others, this post is to report cheaters so start doing so and good luck.....
    No one called you stupid!!! So watch your language and learn the game, level 160 is achievable without a cheat with the right gear that you need tp purchase with money/gems.....so don't go on pretending to know all when you don't....
    I suggest you better get your facts together before being rude to others, this post is to report cheaters so start doing so and good luck.....

Again, if you say 160 is achievable legit, you are stupid.
    And if you get offended for being called stupid, you are 10 years old.
    Peace.
    What can I say kid if you are BORN rude besides you don't accept facts, for your info I am not here to exchange foul language, and I am a lot older and wiser than you think.....a simple advice GROW UP....and read the thread topic, it's reporting hackers, PROVIDE names........so far you provided NON........
    I report every illegal player by name to Glu.....so do the same if in case you decided to post here again....
    I did not and I will not call anyone stupid.....no matter what so once more grow up.....first step to do that is start being POLITE
    ....lol....
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    Kenshin84 still here still hacking like crazy.. how many turnys ppl need to report him before somthing been done. The dude ****s the game so many ppl for such a long time plz address the matter.