Options

Endless - Too Long Pause between Levels

guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
When you're in endless and you kill the last monster on each level there's a delay of somewhere between 7 and 10 seconds it seems.

Is the phone actually working during this time on calculating the next level or saving data to the cloud so the game NEEDS that delay? If not, could this be sped up? Maybe click on the screen in a blank area and it moves to "cleared" then "next wave starting" messages without delay... You really don't need that time to pick stuff off the ground as you have the final 5 second delay and for all levels but the very hardest you can always grab stuff while fighting...

This is a real nuisance to me. if you are farming 25 levels (ie trying for soulshards doing 100-125) in endless that takes 3-4 minutes of just sitting there (25 levels * 7-10 seconds / 60 seconds per minute).

Comments

• Options
    guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
    I would love thoughts on this from others who are or are not annoyed byt his pause, as well as from the glu moderator to find out if there's some reason the delay has to be so long (ie is the next level being calculated?).
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    guacamole wrote: »
    I would love thoughts on this from others who are or are not annoyed byt his pause, as well as from the glu moderator to find out if there's some reason the delay has to be so long (ie is the next level being calculated?).

It is nice to have the pause on harder levels because it gives time for your skills to reload.