Options

Drop rate for Witch Fire Wings? "Jade Forest"

ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
Okay so one of my guild buddies *SUPREME1's woot* can't yet beat the catkin so he's been going hard on the wolf.. 300 times so far, nothing better than greens aside the occasional blue sigil. In town I've seen people who are way lower GS than him with the wings.. What I really want to know is from people who have them, how many times did it take you? I know its random, but still.

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I beat the wolf probably 200 times and no luck.
    I beat the Risen Ronin once and I got them.

And I've seen some people with 5-600 GS with these wings and I believe that there is/was an offer to buy them somehow.
  • Options
    Once? It's been a hot topic in my guild, some guys with 9k have been going at ronin for it I know one has beaten him at least 5 times, no luck. My GS is about 4k I can beat catkin in 2 minutes and actually I attempted ronin for the fun of it, to my surprise got him down halfway then he raged&hit me once so I died. I've probably beaten the catkin around 50 times, nothing.
  • Options
    Well those guys with 9k in your guild must be really good ones.
    My warrior has 11,5k GS and it took me 5 minutes, 4 health, 3 revives and 2 energy to beat him.

2014_07_31_09_37_24.png
    2014_07_31_09_38_49.png
  • Options
    Yeah two dudes in particular they play as monks takes about 6 mins
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Where did you get those wings Trainelu from along time ago or now? Where and when please reply thnx
  • Options
    When is jade forest coming to the ios?
  • Options
    Not sure sasuke, for us it lasts from 7/31-8/6
  • Options
    wildheart25cwildheart25c Registered Users 8 Posts
    i beat ronin several times and didn't get anything yet.
    But someone please tell me what those wings do
    i even saw wings in the store for sale and i don't know what they do either
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Well those guys with 9k in your guild must be really good ones.
    My warrior has 11,5k GS and it took me 5 minutes, 4 health, 3 revives and 2 energy to beat him.

2014_07_31_09_37_24.png
    2014_07_31_09_38_49.png

Yeah man, if you're going up against him with 9k, you can not get hit in those 6 or 7 minutes it'll take to kill him. Once I got his moves down on my monk 11.9 he was a piece of cake... around 1:40 but still no wings =[
  • Options
    Pt604Pt604 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Well I'm eagerly waiting for the iOS update.. Someone please tell me that there is at least a daily quest where you can get jade tokens instead of only buying like the good old days.. And wishing on a star - that there's at least cosmetically different equipment from the drops of the new temporary bosses and not just a new colour wingset.

And for the person that asked the wings do nothing but get you messages asking you where you got your wings..
  • Options
    It seems that it won't be a iOS update with the new JF.
    It says Google Play Summer Promo - 1 week event.

And no, there's no daily quest and Risen Ronin drops only Tier 8 so unless you want those wings very bad there's just a waste of time.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Does the Risen Ronin drop any gold weapon? I have gotten a demon prince soulshard from him, so he does drop gold items..

I got 50k in drops from him one time.

Edit: I just remembered he dropped "nightfire" for my mage, lv44 gold weapon
  • Options
    420smoker420smoker Registered Users 6 Posts
    i have farmed Risen Ronin for over 5 million coins the last 2 days and still no wings. i haven't even got any godly gear from him
  • Options
    2m in gold from him so far. 1 soulshard, 1 lv44 gold weapon. no wings or pet.
  • Options
    Can someone post a video on youtube on jade forest battling the three boss with mage, monk, and warrior i want to see lolz.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Can someone post a video on youtube on jade forest battling the three boss with mage, monk, and warrior i want to see lolz.

Only one that's worth seeing is the 3rd boss, The other two are just the wolf and catkin (same moves).
  • Options
    kewing70kewing70 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Got lucky and got the wings last night from Ronin.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Can ios pleAse get the 3rd version of Jade Forrest?:(
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Jade is gone now on android. I farmed ronin to about 4m in gold, no wings or pet.

I do have the phoenix though from a previous jade and I think the phoenix looks slightly better than the white bird with green dust