Please build in a Market Place or Player Gift/Trade ability

inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
Please build in a Market Place or Player Gift/Trade ability

All other MMOs on IOS have this like Pocket Legends, etc...... too many to list out.

Its almost impossible to get drops in this game and when you do, as its random and you sometimes drop the gear we already have.. no option but to sell or fuss it... why can't we have a market place to sell and be able to gift each other? This way, Higher lvl guild players can gift their members gear that they have extra of?

Im sure some where, someone would have mentioned this but I can't see or find that thread so here it is again.

If the odd chance a Mod reads this post, please explain to me why we can't implement this.

thx

Comments

  • TheDubiousBearTheDubiousBear Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ya know, this feature would be awesome, but if higher leveled players were to give new players their spare, say, Murdermakers, or other good gear, that would reduce the number of new susceptible players willing to pay money for gems or offerings. And as we know, Glu would NEVER do something that would reduce their profits.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    inching wrote: »
    Please build in a Market Place or Player Gift/Trade ability

    All other MMOs on IOS have this like Pocket Legends, etc...... too many to list out.

    Its almost impossible to get drops in this game and when you do, as its random and you sometimes drop the gear we already have.. no option but to sell or fuss it... why can't we have a market place to sell and be able to gift each other? This way, Higher lvl guild players can gift their members gear that they have extra of?

    Im sure some where, someone would have mentioned this but I can't see or find that thread so here it is again.

    If the odd chance a Mod reads this post, please explain to me why we can't implement this.

    thx

    Because it would require a fundamental redesign of the entire game in order to introduce a feature like that. It would effect every piece of the game. It is a massive feature with huge implications that needs to be baked in at the beginning of a game, or never.
  • brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    just pure lazyness grind it out you fat lazy fark
  • HectarHectar Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ew4 must have a trade added then please...... next addition to eternity warriors saga ...... must have trade
  • Burningx2Burningx2 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Because it would require a fundamental redesign of the entire game in order to introduce a feature like that. It would effect every piece of the game. It is a massive feature with huge implications that needs to be baked in at the beginning of a game, or never.


    thats not true

    but it affects the amount of bougth gold with money

    and that is not wanted
    and this is the true
  • inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
    Shame we cannot expect this. thx
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Burningx2 wrote: »
    thats not true

    but it affects the amount of bougth gold with money

    and that is not wanted
    and this is the true

    Your statement is contradictory.
  • kewing70kewing70 Registered Users 13 Posts
    This option will not happen to much of a game changer to how Glu makes money when they can. This would break things and reduce playing times for those not spending time to farm. It would be nice but remember that your playing a free to play game model.
  • inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
    kewing70 wrote: »
    This option will not happen to much of a game changer to how Glu makes money when they can. This would break things and reduce playing times for those not spending time to farm. It would be nice but remember that your playing a free to play game model.

    but so is Pocket Legends, Order and Chaos,... etc
Sign In or Register to comment.