Options

pvp matching

GLU administration please answer....

Can you please tell me how u are matching the pvp fights I am having to wait up to an hour to get a match....
Which is frankly ridiculous. ...
Please fix it for a wider range. Not too much I can accept that. But waiting between 15 and 60 mins is not good.

Comments

• Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    lol what?! i've never even waited 4-5 minutes. Somehow I can't see you sitting there for 45 min waiting for a match.
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    We're forum moderators here. We don't have any control over or insight into the mechanics behind the games.

Still, I'd suggest checking your Internet connection. Most users report an average wait time that's much lower than yours.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    It's because you're at top of arena. I assume matching has been changed so that u can strictly only find people close the the star rank you are at and with similar gs unlike before. This is so players cnt reli abuse the whole 0 star thing and winners are more based on skill rather than how many battles they can get.
    ;)
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    It's because you're at top of arena. I assume matching has been changed so that u can strictly only find people close the the star rank you are at and with similar gs unlike before. This is so players cnt reli abuse the whole 0 star thing and winners are more based on skill rather than how many battles they can get.

Yeah I appreciate that dziah but it's frustrating not getting a match if no hi rank players are online
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    CharlieD wrote: »
    Yeah I appreciate that dziah but it's frustrating not getting a match if no hi rank players are online

oops lol, didn't realize you were currently #1... surely though it shouldn't take that long. they have at least a 2.5k range they use. *on a side note, I guess there's no point in me trying to keep my gs down if i get matched with the high rank/gs people haha.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    CharlieD wrote: »

Yeah I imagine it must be frustrating. Well better on top nonetheless :)
    ;)
  • Options
    tryp121tryp121 Registered Users 12 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Yeah I imagine it must be frustrating. Well better on top nonetheless :)
    Thats hilarious!
  • Options
    tryp121tryp121 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Pvp is rigged, and the 'top' people fight half their GS, lol some skills, lol