Aceesing Network, Network Error, Retry?, Warning: Unknown Error

ITS GETTING RIDICULOUS!!!! to put it mildly.

It goes on a cycle...one after the other...and then you get to lose the loot drops. ***?!?!

There are instances when Accessing Network and Network Error, Retry are both on screen...

Please dont tell us to relogin, reboot, or both. IT DOESNT WORK!!!! tried that several times. Several of us did, to no avail.

As you login and intro page goes on...Accessing Network bug starts...Then the Network Retry ...then the Warning 1:Unknown Error. It goes on and on till you finally get to Malkavir ...and it starts again!

Tower crashes so many times, game kicks you out and next thing you know you are staring at your homescreen! We get players whose account gets messed up all of a sudden...they have to wait weeks just to get a simple fix! And even after being fixed, they dont get the gold offerings and any offerings they have saved. What a great deal you have given them. Very nice! *not*

This has been going on for weeks now. First it was once in a while, then a little bit more often...then it happens a lot more often...now its ridiculously happening ALL THE TIME!!!! cant even hold on to the loot drops!

And please dont even think it is happening to just a few...there have been posts in the past about this and it has not even been addressed. It is also not happening to just a handful in my team.

You want us to just believe you have looked into it and have elevated the matter. So why is it getting worst ????

If you need to know....we are all in Android, device used are tablets and phones.

I can deal with minor bugs here and there...you wont see me posting here about that! But this is at the most insanely ridiculous level... its getting very very frustrating and ANNOYING!!! To be civil about it.

Please fix this as it has been going on for way too long already... instead of adding features or updates that doesnt add much to the game itself. Its about time.

Comments

• brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    yep same problem cant even fight a single lvl constant network errors
  • draindrain Registered Users 12 Posts
    are you android, iOs, or kindle?
  • draindrain Registered Users 12 Posts
    nevermind...I have since found out it is a game-wide problem and has nothing to do with which version you use
  • tryp121tryp121 Registered Users 12 Posts
    drain wrote: »
    nevermind...I have since found out it is a game-wide problem and has nothing to do with which version you use

It is game wide and these idiots need to get off their asses already.
  • Burningx2Burningx2 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Please use main Threath of this issue
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108954-Server-down
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Burningx2 wrote: »

what are you? forum police or glu moderator in disguise?? lol or glu developer ..hahaha
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    I have been getting this message all day and it wont let me log in without an error message. I have tried restarting my device and am currently reinstalling the application to see if it fixes the bug, I also checked my wifi connected to no avail. Network error and also error:1 and error: 20000 I think? I'm not sure, just a mess.
    ~cat
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    lost a whole day of chances to get wings and farm for tournaments, thanks oh so much
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    revit wrote: »
    lost a whole day of chances to get wings and farm for tournaments, thanks oh so much
    Ditto revit
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    A simple statement about whats happening, how long to wait ....and Glu cannot do that, or wont do even that simple step....so im wondering if they can/will fix this.
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Ditto revit
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Lol agree with Jaggu....in any case...there is NO main thread about this...this glitches/bugs have been posted many days before this by several players. Unless you really meant Threath? ;-p
    Burningx2 wrote: »
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    easy guy`s ... game get flood all day ... ;)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    Was farming hard on monk for wings before this...but wonderful nap and catching up on my Facebook and Netflix :)
    ~cat
  • bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    Do agree....glue shoukd be adressing this issue by now at the least......horrid customer support. Only the players have adressed this issue. So there is literally no communication from devs to the admins and mods????

Just horrible i tell ya......horrible :(
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Even something as simple as. " our game is broke we don't know why or when we will fix it" would be ok.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    bidsy wrote: »
    Do agree....glue shoukd be adressing this issue by now at the least......horrid customer support. Only the players have adressed this issue. So there is literally no communication from devs to the admins and mods????

Just horrible i tell ya......horrible :(

It's crazy to think they have made it this far, with that kind of communication.
  • brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Than after all that have been reset to level 1