Options

EXPERIENCED complaints !!!!!

teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
Hello again glu !!!! This is the player formally known as Teejarelias...I am opening a thread so everyone in our guild can let you know about issues that our guild, for some reason ,seems to be constantly having .Don't know what you need to do ,but you need to do something!!!! It has been 3 weeks since my account has been messed up from your end, and my problem still has not been resolved !!! I am not happy with your excuses on why it takes so long to fix, im interested in seeing action!!! Now many of our members are having sign in problems...what is going on....and in the time that I signed in to create my new name...that you haven't fixed....I noticed that the game is gliching very bad now...on samsung tab3 anyway....you have many issues to fix and we are going to let you know what they are.....I understand that you are not support but im sure you can pass the message along. We are doing this in hopes that you will fix these issues in future updates..

thanks from all of EXPERIENCED

Comments

• Options
    Diablo8666Diablo8666 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Glu!!! You have ruined my whole day with this network error.... now I gotta find some other way to ignore my wife.... Thanks Alot!!!! Lmao
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Diablo8666 wrote: »
    Glu!!! You have ruined my whole day with this network error.... now I gotta find some other way to ignore my wife.... Thanks Alot!!!! Lmao
    Exactly :o
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    AGREE!!! Wwhat is going on?????? I lost my game progres in eternity wariors 2 and now i am not sure it wont happen here.

A D V I SE FOR ADMINS AND OTHERS RULERS-- create save folders for players or do save game once in 2 weeks for system. !!!!!!!! THE NUMBERS OF PLAYERS WHO LOST GAME PROGRESS IS BIGGER AND BIGGER!!!!!!
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    revil wrote: »
    AGREE!!! Wwhat is going on?????? I lost my game progres in eternity wariors 2 and now i am not sure it wont happen here.

A D V I SE FOR ADMINS AND OTHERS RULERS-- create save folders for players or do save game once in 2 weeks for system. !!!!!!!! THE NUMBERS OF PLAYERS WHO LOST GAME PROGRESS IS BIGGER AND BIGGER!!!!!!

If you are having aco**** issues where you log in and see you are back to lvl 1, you should send in a ticket to our Customer Care team. They will be able to restore your account, granted you can provide evidence that you are in fact the owner of said account.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

teejarelias, I do not have the ability to view the interaction between you and the Customer Care team. Can you please send me a private message explaing your issue up till now?