selling rate so less for all gear, runes, potions, etc after spending so much!!!

the_grt_1the_grt_1 Registered Users 13 Posts
can the return (selling) rate for all gear - weapons, armor, rings, runes, reagents, etc be improved ... you spend so much to fuse and evolve the items but when the time comes to move on, the existing items are selling for very low return in terms of coins when you have spent 100s of thousand coins to get them to a level.

the return rate should be atleast 25-50% of what you have put in the item or the current cost.

Examples;
  1. like a fully evolved blue exlated chestplate of resolve - lvl 45 is selling for 3450 coins... it has taken close to 300k-400k to get to the level.
  2. health potion costs 10 gems but sells for 100 coins; there should be a gems return options...
  3. revive potion costs 70 gems but return is 90 coins; even less than what a health potion costs;
  4. for gems you you combine gems multiple times and in the end a blue gem sells for 400;
  5. demon prince heart sells for 40 when i have to spend a day farming hellboy or endless to get one; demon prince soulshard sells for 100 when i have to spend 3-4 days farming hellboy or endless to get one;

i think the people playing the game; putting in so much time n money; should be rewarded at least a reasonable amount...

current returns are in terms of .5-.99% which is really sad... :confused:

Comments