VIP v Teired Spender

Just to let you all know the Teired Spender and the VIP system are one and the same.

You now get points towards teir levels when spending GEMS in general as opposed to only Rune/Gold/Speical Offereings.
Prev1

Comments

• WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Just to let you all know the Teired Spender and the VIP system are one and the same.

You now get points towards teir levels when spending GEMS in general as opposed to only Rune/Gold/Speical Offereings.

Just so the non gem spenders cannot partecipate by collecting the gold runes from tournaments?
    Good greedy point ;)
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Just so the non gem spenders cannot partecipate by collecting the gold runes from tournaments?
    Good greedy point ;)

squeezing every last bit of cash they can from people smh
    revit wrote: »
    squeezing every last bit of cash they can from people smh

And when they will be done...BOOM new t10 gear lol
    And when they will be done...BOOM new t10 gear lol

hahaha xD - Rinse & Repeat
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Good greedy point ;)

No, so that non-spenders can use the gems they earn in game, or via ads, can participate and so that you can buy other things and still get the bonus rewards. Now when you use gems to get a potion, bag space, any tokens, revives; anything will count towards participation.
    Moloch wrote: »
    No, so that non-spenders can use the gems they earn in game, or via ads, can participate and so that you can buy other things and still get the bonus rewards. Now when you use gems to get a potion, bag space, any tokens, revives; anything will count towards participation.

Who can earn at least 800 gems in game or via ads man? :)
    Who can earn at least 800 gems in game or via ads man? :)

Isn't there like a 15-20 gem cap on ads anyway? the ways to get gems has been decreasing steadily.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

Well yeah Moloch, but whats bad with this system for us is that earlier our gold/rune offerings won from tournamnets acctually ment something during Teired Spender, now they don´t. So compared to the few gems optainable in game, this is obviously a much worse system for the non-spenders. I´m sure you can see that? This system would be better if you acctually added the earn vp also from all gems used ontop of the old system as you kindof make it sound like is the case, which it isn´t.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Tiered spender was a tourn you could use vp on and get rewarded. Thats gone now, huh? In favor of a gem based system? So now we have only fuse, evo,and offering, with offering, in reality, being gem based? I am disappoint son.
    T9 gear is also monetized. Really, what is next to monetize? Maybe evo? Make evo take 24 hours, or make us use gems to do it immediately. There ya go, next great idea for you all, free of charge.
    This is a nice little game, vey addictive. It had a chance to be epic in the world of mobile gaming, something that would have had staying power. Could have made gIu a household name.
    You sold out.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Yeah, the more I play, the more it’s apparent that gl u just thinks we’re sheep. I’ve spent a lot of cash on this game but you guys just keep sticking it to us every chance that you get.

If you’re going to do a gem only reward, then make it perpetual so that it’s actually feasible for most. The average player isn’t going to drop $500 in 2 days, and you’re just pis sing off the herd.

I agree with the others - why take away our ability to use saved up gold/rune god offerings?
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    so is tiered offering gone now? is this new system replacing it?

on a side not if glu gave everyone 100 gems people would still find a reason to complain about lolol
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    so is tiered offering gone now? is this new system replacing it?

on a side not if glu gave everyone 100 gems people would still find a reason to complain about lolol

Only because you can't DO anything with 100 gems lol
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    lol u have a point there
    revit wrote: »
    Only because you can't DO anything with 100 gems lol

Hey you liar!! You can have 5 AWESOME new spots in the inventory for 100 gems!!!
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts

Oh you mean the gems you could earn if not for the cap you have put on tapjoy gems? How about doing your advertising partner a favor and lifting that cap finally!
  • G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Well yeah Maloch, but whats bad with this system for us is that earlier our gold/rune offerings won from tournamnets acctually ment something during Teired Spender, now they don´t. So compared to the few gems optainable in game, this is obviously a much worse system for the non-spenders. I´m sure you can see that? This system would be better if you acctually added the earn vp also from all gems used ontop of the old system as you kindof make it sound like is the case, which it isn´t.

I agree with SirDigital. Why don't you guys just add the Gems spent to earn points on top of the old system of getting points by spinning god of gold spins and gold runes. You guys make it seem like this new VIP system benefits non spenders but it does not. All the gold tokens saved by members for a while now are for nothing.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Please tell me the change to VIP system isn't permanent. Why are you forcing us to use gems and not giving us an alternative anymore.
    I literally been saving over a period of 9 or 10 weeks for tiered spender and garnered a good 258 offerings of gold and runes just before this weekend hoping tiered spender would come and I could get the highest tier that i worked hard for..
    If this is permanent I seriously will join the masses in saying that Glu is absolutely disgustingly greedy...
    ;)
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts

Lol, i love you moloch and all, i think you guys have been doing a great job handling every situation, but you cant sugarcoat an apple thats already rotten and filled with maggots. The real world doesnt work like that. These guys are actually older and smarter than you think, all the kids below 8 years old are playing doodles or cookie bird.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    G0tgame wrote: »
    I agree with SirDigital. Why don't you guys just add the Gems spent to earn points on top of the old system of getting points by spinning god of gold spins and gold runes. You guys make it seem like this new VIP system benefits non spenders but it does not. All the gold tokens saved by members for a while now are for nothing.

I'm looking forward for a reply from Moloch on how this is so much better for all of us. Hopefully we'll get a reply when they get to work on Monday.

The ones that really love this new "better" system is the 5k gem offering hack users. All of a sudden ontop of the 5k gems used they now also get an extra 17 free runes from Glu that they can spin for even more vp on their noob accounts. Awsome, I´m sure they are pleased with this new system....
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    What about jailbroken devices ? My phone is jailbroken and i guess most of people here know i am a legit player , but what glu does is to prevent jailbroken devices from watching videos for gems or use tapjoy , so my only chance of gems is the freakin daily reward that gives u 60 gems per 20 days , so how shall i participate ? In spender tourney i could save my leg offers and use them and now what ? Idiot glu
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    For me it will be too late if they change it back. I already spinned my 99 god of gold.
    Now I just pray that Tier 10 doesn't come too quick.
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts

Moloch if u making this change sounds like its good for players and u did it in their favor thn why dont u guys add this new feature with continuing the old one. Tht would be better for players and thn ur statment sounds like more accurate. Will wait for ur reply and i guess what it will be.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    The decent thing to do would be to have one last tiered spender tournament of the gold/rune kind before changing to the gems-only kind. Give a chance to spend the offerings in a tournament to those of us who have been saving them for months.
  • CastrateurCastrateur Registered Users 3 Posts
    I really hope you ll fix it!! Don't destroy your game plz!

Always better than ever, to fail.
    Seriously thinking about deleting this game being top 10 gs and a long time player
    And never play any Glu's games ever!!

Can believe you don't fix anything and add more bugs again!

Do something about all have been said and stop adding other bugs
  • Jon72905Jon72905 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Also.... (I can not believe that no one has pointed this out LOL) but the "VIP system" tourneys rewards SUCK. In NO WAY do they compare to the tiered spender rewards rofl and + you have to spend way more gems to get them... What.. The first prize is at like 500 gems and you get a health potion??? Lmao.... It is such a shame how greedy you guys are and how obvious you are about it and how clearly you don't care about your members.. Like really... Making the spider queen boss use tickets so you can only kill her maybe a max of 15 times a day??? Such bull shiit ... She is already hard enough to kill.. And yet you have to put a limit on how often you can kill her??? Lame

Anyway... Just all a bunch of lameness going on.. Then with how often people are losing connection with there accounts and it takes you flipping 21 days to restore the account ?!?! It is AMAZING to me how this game is surviving... I have a feeling it won't be for long if you don't stop being so greedy and don't fix a lot of these major bugs (or at least your ticket response time... It's horrific.. I waited 15 business days before I ever got my first reply.

Oh and for those of you waiting for moloch to reply... Ofc he won't reply now that everyone is ****ping all over the VIP system
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    I'm looking forward for a reply from Moloch on how this is so much better for all of us. Hopefully we'll get a reply when they get to work on Monday.

The ones that really love this new "better" system is the 5k gem offering hack users. All of a sudden ontop of the 5k gems used they now also get an extra 17 free runes from Glu that they can spin for even more vp on their noob accounts. Awsome, I´m sure they are pleased with this new system....
    He has a point. Not only does this hurt everyone. Including gem spenders. Because the rewards are not as good as they were in tiered spender. They also cost more to get. It really does seem as of you are trying to help put the people using hacks. Surely you super smart developers know about the hack people are using to get gems. You have to have made the connection that this will help them while hurting everyone else. This is a greatgame. Bit you guys are really ****ing it up. I know you have to make money. Bit it shouldn't be at the cost of running one of your top grossing games into the ground. That is exactly what is happening. There had to be a balance between good gw and make money. Especially after this last update. 2 new levels. Omfg. But they are broken and no one can do them. Name changes. Except most people don't have the menu to do that either. PvP is completely fcked because ofag right now. You guys have to do some kind of testing before you roll out a patch.
  • andoybaluga87andoybaluga87 Registered Users 11 Posts
    thrage .. i update the game .. then when installing its say "package file is invalid"" so i uninstall it and install again but the still not downloaded to my phone .. its still "install" in the google play . what should i do ?? im a member of SUPREME1S GUILD .. MY LEADER IS BUTTER1 .. PLEASE HELP ME BRO
    So after a month of nothing, we suddenly get an old school tiered tournament. Should I laugh and be happy? I imagine there's not too many people who saved all their golds "just in case" it came back. Even then, what if this tiered tournament just another trick in glu's book? We have seen the tiered tournament pretty much right before the release of t9 stuff. What are the chances it's a similar move..
  • monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    But in vip we get items with pvp so its not the same as tier spender
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    handles wrote: »
    just to let you all know the teired spender and the vip system are one and the same.

You now get points towards teir levels when spending gems in general as opposed to only rune/gold/speical offereings.

theyre not the same they similar but come on guys few weeks ago you announced that teired wont come back so many of us stop saving our gold offerings and now suddenly you place this tourn, lets be realistic this move was only to get more cash and its not fair

you guys live from this i know but this kind of changes you should advice first remember that we do are your customers and deserve the best from you even if we do or dont buy gems it was your call to make this game a free download game