5 k gem hack

Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
Dear Glu administrator,
We have shown you several times the accounts that use the 5 k gems hack and use it in offerings tourneys.
We have posted several screen shots in threads, to help you realize the problem.
Your answer was just empty words about investigating the matter. Meanwhile, hacking teams still use it and get top places.
Dear Glu administrator. Your company via this game encourage people to spend real money in tourneys. That means that you should be able to provide a fair competition. Its not an option, its a legal responsibility to players.
So far you have failed badly. Your incapability to fix the problem we have shown to you means only three things.
A) you are just unable to fix the problem
B) you dont care to solve the problem
C) you work together with hackers to steal people money
In each case you have serious legal responsibilities since you dont or cant or dont want to offer a fair tourney
As a pesron who spend real money in your game i hold you responsible, and i am waiting for your immediate response, before considering all my options
Prev1

Comments

• Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I agree with you Sera2404 my best friend in eternity warriors 3. When do you think jade forest will come to the ios? lol.
  • Warrior4650Warrior4650 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Well said sera, I support this thread!
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    It's no use. The game strategy won't change. It's all about leeching as much cash from people without worry to provide a good gaming experience. Best thing you could do is just quit and delete.
    G¹²
  • G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
    I am also sick of the same guilds doing the same hack every tournament and winning it which is pretty much stealing from the true winners.
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Skenderbeu wrote: »
    It's no use. The game strategy won't change. It's all about leeching as much cash from people without worry to provide a good gaming experience. Best thing you could do is just quit and delete.

No i wont quit and delete cause i spent money. And since money are involved glu is legaly
    responsible
    Dear Glu administrator. I also wanted to clarify that i dont care about compensation, there is nothing you can give that i dont already have it. So dont play this trick like before. You should ban the guild who is using the hack by the end of the current tournament
    Soon we will post here new screen shots with the accounts that use the hack so you will have no excuse
  • masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    Some pics from IOS ongoing tourney as of 2th of Aug,
    these is the most obvious hack acc, maybe more with "real name", please glu take action please,
    if you cannot fix the 5k hack maybe you should monitor invite/leaveguild during tourney. Especially when lvl 2-3 acc join a top guild and pump vp and leave...

A normal guild invite ppl BEFORE tourney and maybe during tourney max 2-3 invite/leave. the hack guild have more than 10-100 join/leave during tourney...

TF2VE74.png
    c9k04ma.png

look at the acc:

P1-4
    R0-3
  • masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    gQqmciD.png
    9OB9LRt.png
    Dear Glu administrator, no excuses anymore. You should do your work asap or else we will hold you responsible for the money we lost. I will email you all the itune bills which i am not going to pay, after negotiating with bank
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Sera2404 wrote: »
    No i wont quit and delete cause i spent money. And since money are involved glu is legaly
    responsible

People that spend are the reason why glu doesn't bother to fix the problems. They don't care if you complain, just keep spending while you complain.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    masterett wrote: »
    Some pics from IOS ongoing tourney as of 2th of Aug,
    these is the most obvious hack acc, maybe more with "real name", please glu take action please,
    if you cannot fix the 5k hack maybe you should monitor invite/leaveguild during tourney. Especially when lvl 2-3 acc join a top guild and pump vp and leave...

A normal guild invite ppl BEFORE tourney and maybe during tourney max 2-3 invite/leave. the hack guild have more than 10-100 join/leave during tourney...

This is truly embarrassing for you as a gaming Company Glu. FFS, if you can't find a fast solution then atleast make it so you may not invite new members during an ongoing tournament, or that you may only invite 1-2 or what ever. You keep "investigating" tournament after tournament. Compensation coming? Yeah right...

Ohh you say you are a small gaming Company with only 1/10th of EA who have about 10.000 employee!? You pick one of the biggest companies to compare yourself to. Even Blizzard is under 5000 employee. 1000 employees isn't really a small gaming Company. Many gaming companies have less then 100 employees and do a much better job with supporting their AAA titles.
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    I totalllllyyy agree with u Sera my friend, this the reason i have stop spending money on this freaking game, this game is not enjoyable anymore since it's all about money, Tiered Spender is gone, and now they came up with this VIP, this is bullshet
    ...............OWNED.................
  • SpaceCityDSpaceCityD Registered Users 32 Posts
    I don't think I've ever seen a game forum with this many complaints about the same problems occurring within a game. Usually forums are split 50/50 positive to negative. This has become more like 15/85 positive to negative (and that's being generous to the positive side).

The same cheats, from the same guilds, same broken record.... Same broken company.
    Maybe someone should message me about this 5k gem hack. If you can't beat them, might as well join them.
    G¹²
  • SoamSoam Registered Users 11 Posts
    Skenderbeu wrote: »
    Maybe someone should message me about this 5k gem hack. If you can't beat them, might as well join them.

I don't understand the constant whining about hackers myself. Glu bans hackers frequently, and the only benefit hackers get is getting on the top of a leaderboard. A leaderboard that probably only 1% of the people who play this game even bother to look at. I don't understand how this is ruining the game for anyone's experience. If you are only playing to see your name on a leaderboard, then maybe you should stop.
    Soam wrote: »
    I don't understand the constant whining about hackers myself. Glu bans hackers frequently, and the only benefit hackers get is getting on the top of a leaderboard. A leaderboard that probably only 1% of the people who play this game even bother to look at. I don't understand how this is ruining the game for anyone's experience. If you are only playing to see your name on a leaderboard, then maybe you should stop.

It is not about being on the leaderboard. Is about rewards. Most people that use the gem hacks will have a 2nd device to use the hack, create a character with lots of gems, join their own guild and spend them and redo over and over. The guild ends up at the top and receives the best rewards.
    G¹²
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Glu bans hackers frequently

Who are these banned hackers? I'm not aware of any. Glu doesn't even say they ban people. Stupid business move, but meh... whatever.

I am aware of many that abused endless, obtaining and maxing all gear that was available at the time, gained rewards from tourneys and continue to play today. Also aware of many that have been cheating in arena since the first season, gained rewards from tourneys and continue to play today.

*gives up*
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

How can you not see the Point? When you put down a lot of time and Resources with your Guild to win the tournament prizes and some Guilds using this hacks come in and take the rewards away from you. This doesn't only affect the top 5 Guilds but every Guild. Also all those "dummy" accounts lowers and thereby takes away prizes away from every single player bellow those accounts as well.

Glu are banning the "dummy" accounts. The players in thoose Guilds abusing this hack is getting gold/rune offerings every single time. So if you don´t see how this is affecting the other players in a multiplayer game like this more then beeing on a leaderboard then I don't know what more to tell' ya.

I ll try to expain you as simple as possible. Yesterday all ****nal members lost a tier 9 pauldron and 1 gold token. Understood now? Cant make it simplier.
    PS1 I am in OU
    PS2 Glu administrator still no answer? LOL !!! Tik tak, tik tak.....
    OK i also dont like Ar.senal but i wouldnt expect Glu to ban their name from forums...lol
    Just kidding Kielk if you read this
  • Kielk11007Kielk11007 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I ll try to expain you as simple as possible. Yesterday all ****nal members lost a tier 9 pauldron and 1 gold token. Understood now? Cant make it simplier.
    PS1 I am in OU
    PS2 Glu administrator still no answer? LOL !!! Tik tak, tik tak.....

I can not agree with you more Sera. I have has two hof runs taken away from our guild cause glu doesn't care about the players. They only care about stealing our money. I am all done with them.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Kielk11007 wrote: »
    I can not agree with you more Sera. I have has two hof runs taken away from our guild cause glu doesn't care about the players. They only care about stealing our money. I am all done with them.

This information has been passed on to the devs. We will respond in this thread or a sticky when we have more details.
    Moloch wrote: »
    This information has been passed on to the devs. We will respond in this thread or a sticky when we have more details.

Not a good response Moloch. Its a copy paste of the one you gave us two weeks ago. Nevermind, Glu will soon find out what all the top guilds have decided. Suprise, suprise !!!!
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Not a good response Moloch. Its a copy paste of the one you gave us two weeks ago. Nevermind, Glu will soon find out what all the top guilds have decided. Suprise, suprise !!!!

this would be funny if the top guilds dropped the game. But again, we must realize Moloch and others are just forum moderators... All they can do is pass stuff along and wait like the rest of us. Are there no game moderators? if so, then I guess it's easy to see why there's such a disconnect between players and developers/higher-ups.

Finally you woke up and started reseting hackers. Thats a good first step. But you need to do more. At least its a message
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    How about someone post a link to the actual hack..?
  • MrKay90MrKay90 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello guys,

first of all sorry for my english but i hope you understand me a bit, i´ll try to explain the problem about hackers.

1. I´m sure that it is impossible to hack this game.
    2. I´m sure that glu create accounts and give them some gems to make the first 100 places for player who put much money into this game to rise their profit.
    3. They really don´t care about the gamer, as you see 2 of 3 tournaments are Offering Sh**.
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    bump!

who else is waiting for alfa and viet to explode on offerings , lol ...
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    If you paid a little attention you would have realized that Glu found a pretty simple solution to this. If a player leaves guild or is kicked his vp is substracted from guild total vp. So there is no point in creating fake accounts anymore.