Options

Hey glu admin...we got a problem!!!!!

This is the player formally known as Teejarelias, you recently reinstated my character. You did not reinstate me as leader of experience, you did not give me my mail where there should be 20 plus gold or rune offerings. You better fix this **** problem. your support team is pathetic at best. you guys have officially disgusted me. I played this game for 5 months building that **** guild now you take me away from it. I've had enough of glu, you guys are disgusting and a disgrace to all game developers..if you can not fix this you BETTER compinsate me !!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    Why would you leave your tournament rewards in mail? I like to keep them with me so I can count them and add up the VP so I know exactly what I'll be contributing. But I mean that's you dude. Whoever is now leader of your guild you need to get them to invite you back then promote you back to leader. I agree that's some shît, the only thing Glu is good at with games is making them look pretty. Other than that the actual mechanics suck. Sorry this happened to you bro, good luck from SUPREME1s
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Why would you leave your tournament rewards in mail?

Short version is he's been out of the game, but his broken account is still guild leader. Glu gave him a new account, but didn't give him the guild back or the rewards he missed while his account was broken. i.e. 20+ gold offerings the guild won while he was unable to log in. These will be sitting in the ghost account which still leads our guild.

Closing in on a month of this silliness. *looks at glu*
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    Oh okay I thought he was just saving rewards in his mailbox