Report hackers here

Comments

• WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    What can I say kid if you are BORN rude besides you don't accept facts, for your info I am not here to exchange foul language, and I am a lot older and wiser than you think.....a simple advice GROW UP....and read the thread topic, it's reporting hackers, PROVIDE names........so far you provided NON........
    I report every illegal player by name to Glu.....so do the same if in case you decided to post here again....
    I did not and I will not call anyone stupid.....no matter what so once more grow up.....first step to do that is start being POLITE
    ....lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVmG_d3HKBA
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    I had already reported kenshin84 and he is still at it and ranked 5th in PvP. Come on now, you all need to take care of these hackers. He was using an infinite mana and no cool down hack.
  • Ajex88Ajex88 Registered Users 14 Posts
    ine so if you can chiamre, he hacked my account and now when I try to enter the game says that I have been suspended, but not right now because I have not used any device, and when I used one my friend told me that he had tried to do the hack .. but hell .. I had a warrior lv 50 and I was very strong .. how can I do to get my account? ;(
  • Ajex88Ajex88 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Ajex88 wrote: »
    ine so if you can chiamre, he hacked my account and now when I try to enter the game says that I have been suspended, but not right now because I have not used any device, and when I used one my friend told me that he had tried to do the hack .. but hell .. I had a warrior lv 50 and I was very strong .. how can I do to get my account? ;(

but suspended the account reactivated as before? sorry for the english but I'm using google translator, I'm Italian
  • taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    How can someone leave the game and win? Never seen this before nonoh left the fight n still got the win? Can someone please tell me if they have come across this before
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    taxman wrote: »
    How can someone leave the game and win? Never seen this before nonoh left the fight n still got the win? Can someone please tell me if they have come across this before

At least two others have reported him, the name uses non-english characters. Are you android or ios?

See this post:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here&p=201039&viewfull=1#post201039

l2rcfp4
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    His name is qqwyd! Tell people how to get gems and unlimited pots
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Sorry your link did not load....I tried several times...
    You should mention to Glu what is he telling people and players to use, and how (his method of hacking) I believe if Glu will get the know how, they will be able to stop the hackers in the very near future.....hopefully ..
  • monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    Fredegrug coudnt touch him in arena and he run in one side like its bad signal
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Slice wrote: »
    His name is qqwyd! Tell people how to get gems and unlimited pots

And what link to go to so you can get the tool to hack.
    Also it give you unlimited hp. That's why no one can fight him in pvp!
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Sorry your link did not load....I tried several times...

If that's to me, see page 144 post 1432 of this thread. That's what the link is to.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • VologrranVologrran Registered Users 12 Posts
    hahaha
    schämt euch
    seit monaten wird der looser als cheater eingestellt und das mit hunderten screenns......aber scheiß egal.......
    schämt euch....
    hab fotos ohne ende an support geschickt....
    hahaha the best..... the nr 1.............kenshin84.........muhahaha
    No Brutal it was for WinterTale...I could not open the link he sent...
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    HARUTORA wrote: »
    Hacker of Android. PVP llegal match.[Name]soyboy

Soyboy is not a modder. I'm sorry if he beat you.
  • UltrasUltras Registered Users 2 Posts
    Warrior name coolcase endless mana in arena
    Hacker of Android. PVP llegal match.[Name]sunhuni

#1507←?????

Neither of these people are modders. They just have high latency. I have beaten both of them. It really makes it difficult for Glu to do their jobs when you post people who are not hackers. It wastes the devs time looking at clean accounts.
  • ReVoLuTiOnReVoLuTiOn Registered Users 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HARUTORA View Post

#1507←?????
    Neither of these people are modders. They just have high latency. I have beaten both of them. It really makes it difficult for Glu to do their jobs when you post people who are not hackers. It wastes the devs time looking at clean accounts.

yeah right... with that high latency he reach rang 0 and 70 stars++ could it be that you still belive to Santa Claus and running around the Xmas tree with a drum ?? funny dude....
    If I managed to understand right from your translation, your problem is unfair matches with players that are having higher GS than yours...please correct me if I am wrong, if so this is not related to the hacking issue we discuss here...however if you suspect for a good reason that some players are cheating, please mention their names for GLU admin to check and take action....
  • monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    But how is possible to get gear and everything with cheat couse djins are top ranked guild
    Well if they are one of the top guilds then they get good stuff from tournaments.....
  • ZylanderZylander Registered Users 5 Posts
    niko17 is a hacker. I hit his mage with my warrior at least 20 times and he took no damage at all in PvP.
    Zylander, if you suspect him ( for a good reason ) to be a cheater try and attach a photo of that fight for Glu to investigate ....
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts

nope soyboy is not a modder...He is very good but I have beat him a few times. He hits hard as heck and he can take them but he does die and he doesn't always win.
    Hatrutora, no offence but it seems the google translator is not working good for you, try something else as what you are trying to explain or say is not understood (at least by me) I don't know about others.....
    ReVoLuTiOn wrote: »
    Quote Originally Posted by HARUTORA View Post

#1507←?????

yeah right... with that high latency he reach rang 0 and 70 stars++ could it be that you still belive to Santa Claus and running around the Xmas tree with a drum ?? funny dude....

Soyboy spent a lot of gems. That's why he got that rank. Maybe if you understood the game a little better you would know that.
  • ReVoLuTiOnReVoLuTiOn Registered Users 3 Posts
    I think i know alot of it also i know that you was endlos tower moder like Godesss....befor the tower reset !!
    Soyboy looses so often in pvp so he must spend a lot of money to get rang 0 first is like poter.....rank 0 plus 129 stars right....
    kenshin his 500er wave is prety sure also right maby his huge latence do his 600 orbs.....
    never heard so much ****....
    ReVoLuTiOn wrote: »
    I think i know alot of it also i know that you was endlos tower moder like Godesss....befor the tower reset !!
    Soyboy looses so often in pvp so he must spend a lot of money to get rang 0 first is like poter.....rank 0 plus 129 stars right....
    kenshin his 500er wave is prety sure also right maby his huge latence do his 600 orbs.....
    never heard so much ****....

Believe what you want to believe. Just know that you are wrong.
  • korowiowkorowiow Registered Users 8 Posts
    nickname: coolcase
    no cooldown time in PVP.