Boost morale for people having trouble with Ronin

ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
P9LewPo.jpg

Okay guys, I'm a monk, at the time was 4,300 GS and did 1,101.9 damage. I took the ronin down to about 60% health before he killed me. For you guys.. 10k..12k GS having trouble with him this just goes to show that you can do it. If I can get him to 60%, I know you can take him down so don't give up and say oh fûck it I bet I won't get the wings anyway, keep trying. I have some guild buddies who are having problems with him and I've also seen people in town chat saying the same things about how he's over powered. I went one match running around him, learning his moves, after a minute or so I let him kill me then went back and fought him. No potions. My advice for you is to do that, go one round where you just hit him once and move out of the way to see his pattern and keep doing that for a bit, back out, then try it again full force. Those wings are pretty cool and I think everyone should have them, so just keep trying and don't give up. A couple of my guild buddies have gotten them from ronin with like 8-9k GS. Took a little while to beat him but once they got it down it was easy. So yeah this isn't really an issue I just wanted to reassure everyone that you can do it. Kick his àss, I wanna see you in town rockin those witch fire wings.

Comments

• jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I am a 11k monk and I can beat ronin every time. He is quite easy actually. He only has 2 attacks. The location of your toon seems to determine which one he does. If you are close he will do the attack where he swings 5 times. If you are at a distance he will dash at you.

Heres a method that i use as monk. When he spawns 2 attacks and run back as far as you can and wait for either one of his 2 attacks. After he attacks run in and swing 4 times. Run back as far as you can and wait for attack. Rinse and repeat 4 attacks and use skills as you want. As long as you hit 4 times and run back he is easy.

Mage is easier than monk. Fire autos. Eruption at the right distance will knock him down. Blink when he dashes and you should be good. My mage almost 7k gs and I have beaten him 5 times. Just takes a while. Gl with wings. I managed to get on monk working on mage now.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Is it a new update on android , and if so can u post a pic of these new wings ?
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Is it a new update on android , and if so can u post a pic of these new wings ?

Yea its a week long google play event. From 7/31 - 8/6. Pics of the wings can be found in this thread.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108922-Drop-rate-for-Witch-Fire-Wings-quot-Jade-Forest-quot
  • jetsfan85jetsfan85 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Awesome post Shaded! Ronin is a pain in the *** just block his charge and your golden it just takes forever lol. If GLU is gonna make everyone mad its good to know people can still be positive and encouraging.
  • SoamSoam Registered Users 11 Posts
    If this is only a week long event, are iOS users going to get a crack at it?
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Soam wrote: »
    If this is only a week long event, are iOS users going to get a crack at it?

it says it's a Google Play event. Maybe you guys will get something though..
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Wow looks cool , do all 3 bosses drop same wing ?