Options

glu android support suck( plz help me glu admin)

my account rest automatically and name changed to uuuuhuuuuu GS dropped to 200 and level dropped to 9

i send many mails to gluandroidsupport a month ago but still no response from them i want my real account back

my previous e warr user name pavitshokeen(current username uuuuhuuuuu)
warrior gs 12344 level 50
google plus id pavitshokeen@gmail.com
e mail id pavitshokeen@gmail.com
device moto g
plz help me glu admin

Comments

• Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    Okay we have had the same problem in our guild to, check out the post here called: why do i waste my time with glu. you will see where we've got to so far.
  • Options
    boss wrote: »
    Okay we have had the same problem in our guild to, check out the post here called: why do i waste my time with glu. you will see where we've got to so far.

Also check this post out :Hey glu admin...we got a problem!!!!. Im sure u will have the same problem as described in that post, but maybe you can talk to them before they give u a new account and see if theres a way to keep original user name/acc.
  • Options
    pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    boss wrote: »
    Also check this post out :Hey glu admin...we got a problem!!!!. Im sure u will have the same problem as described in that post, but maybe you can talk to them before they give u a new account and see if theres a way to keep original user name/acc.

i already read your forum
    u right i have same problem and 1 month completed but still no response from glu
  • Options
    Thats very bad, hope you get it sorted shortly.