Options

Help with legendary frostbite cave

BgslimBgslim Registered Users 27 Posts
Any tips to beat spider queen at the end of frost bite cave greatly appreciated.

I am a level 50 warrior. GS 10.7 k. 17% fire attack and 20% ice resistance. I can get to the end with almost all life intact and all powers ready to go but she creams me every time. Best I've done is getting her life about half way down but that's unusual. Can even do the level above but I just can't work out how a routine to beat her.

Comments

• Options
    kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts
    Bgslim wrote: »
    Any tips to beat spider queen at the end of frost bite cave greatly appreciated.

I am a level 50 warrior. GS 10.7 k. 17% fire attack and 20% ice resistance. I can get to the end with almost all life intact and all powers ready to go but she creams me every time. Best I've done is getting her life about half way down but that's unusual. Can even do the level above but I just can't work out how a routine to beat her.

You need more fire attack. I've got +30% from 3 purple runes. With that i kill her in 4 of 5 battles. I also have 45% ice resist so she does "only" 4k damage to me. You also should have at least a godly equipment which you can find in the tower. So farm tower till you have 12k GS and after that go to the queen. She will still be very strong for you, even at full godly gold equip and murdermaker.

You should study her moves. Maybe you train a little bit with spider queen on normal while taking a weaker sword. So you only waste 1 token. But you will learn her attacks and how to avoid them.
  • Options
    BgslimBgslim Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thank you Kevg.