Options

Drop rate AGAIN

KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
Was farming Ivar legendary with Mage, ...in 51 kills NO shard & not SINGLE golden item..only at 52 had a Transcendent ring. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! Understand that paying real money ...is faster, but if Without is allmost Impossible...this is not anymore a "free game".
To avoid advices like: see IIF.... my total gs is over 30k haveing some good months in this game.
No surprise that more & more players become bored... & is just SAD.

who shares this oppinion...please post here just: agree!
Maybe they will do something about if number is significant

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Well your total GS might be ove 30k and you may have months of game playing but if you had read at least the threads with most posts you would have realized that it's pointless. Gluu only changes the game from bad to worse no matter how many people complain. So you have two choices: find another game or live with this as it is and pray that the next update comes on Xmas.
  • Options
    kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts
    I farm ivar with 400%+ IF. I find gold items in every 5th battle in average and 2 purple items in 1 battle average. Shards are very rare. Maybe 1 in 30 runs. But i can't agree with you
  • Options
    KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    kevg wrote: »
    I farm ivar with 400%+ IF. I find gold items in every 5th battle in average and 2 purple items in 1 battle average. Shards are very rare. Maybe 1 in 30 runs. But i can't agree with you

So, your point is (like Trainelu) : Take it as it is...or quit!
    at this moment just friends in here keep me in...

Thanks for support!
    GLU team
  • Options
    jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    KiKiX wrote: »
    So, your point is (like Trainelu) : Take it as it is...or quit!
    at this moment just friends in here keep me in...

Thanks for support!
    GLU team

Just try to keep pushing. I'm on a bad luck streak myself. 1 soulshard drop on my monk since ice cavern update. Get's very frustrating sometimes. When I get to that point I try to play something else for a day or 2.
  • Options
    kewing70kewing70 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I wouldnt quit but your going to have to kill him hundreds of times before you get any good gold items. Or hit endless from 90 to 105 to get the unbreakable gears. But they do drop. The challenge Ive ran into was doing the endless from 111 to 130 trying to complete the godly set. I dread the Teir 9 loot with the low drop rates in the Ice cave.