Options

A little stuck again :{

HovsepHovsep Registered Users 5 Posts
Hey guys,

I am a little stuck w my lvl 39 warrior. I manage to beat leg. Cyclops in around 3-4 minutes each time... I still can't beat the lvl immediately after that - devi's forest. My GS is about 2950...

I'm using a blue sword maxed out @962GS with a lightning rune and another 10% fire rune on my lvl 31 berzeker ring...

I have a lvl 31 blue sword that I wanna upgrade (since it's got 1244 max gs) but can't go past the first evolution 'cause I don't have dc reagents... Any advice? Should I continue to farm cyclops? I mean I've gotten really good at parrying, but it takes forever to beat him...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    I would get and max lvl26 purple or gold before moving on. Blue weapons suck and I would just skip them completely.
    G¹²
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    Yes i would go back farming ancient cavern to get purple 26. Upgrade it to 15/15 and u can farm cyclops faster.

Or if u have patience keep farm cyclops for 31 legendary.
    If you do the quests everyday, you would get tokens and hope for dc reagents from offerings. 15/15 level 31 legendary should get you to nian.

Dont waste resource to upgrade blue. Its not worth it on your level.
    imo..
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    If you do the quests everyday, you would get tokens and hope for dc reagents from offerings. 15/15 level 31 legendary should get you to nian.

He's level 39 so he will get dp reagents on spin.
    Go back to Netherborn. It drops lv. 26 gold.
    Or save tokens and get lv. 36 blue and enough reagents to evolve.
  • Options
    kewing70kewing70 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I went back and Farmed Hellboy Norm until I got the lv 26 Gold weapon and Then Cyclops was pretty easy to handle. I got the The holy blade of Nobilus and the widow maker from Hellboy so I was able to advance.
  • Options
    HovsepHovsep Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks ... I guess it's AC until I get a purp 26 - or Hellboy . I wonder if endless has anything good for weapons before lvl 80? I can't get past 84 yet...