Options

Did not receive the prizes for last tournament!

A lot of people from my guild said they did´nt receive the prizes of offering rewards of guild. We ranked 44. Please help

Comments

• Options
    pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    Clock wrote: »
    A lot of people from my guild said they did´nt receive the prizes of offering rewards of guild. We ranked 44. Please help

same problem with us We ranked 15 and still no rewards
  • Options
    Neophyte81Neophyte81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    We have the same problem.

Pandoras rang 37
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    Goodfellas and Fair and Honor have not gotten guild arena rewards yet. Thank you
    ~cat
  • Options
    StevetheoneStevetheone Registered Users 14 Posts
    My guild finished 49th and we have not got our guild reward
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    BellaAnn wrote: »
    Goodfellas and Fair and Honor have not gotten guild arena rewards yet. Thank you

Looks like nobody got their guild arena rewards... I wonder if Glu will just sweep it under the rug lol
  • Options
    SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts

Same thing for <Toxicity> we have not receive our guild reward!
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Also haven't received guild rewards for pvp season or offering tourney.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    This is related to making sure the hackers are removed from the prize brackets - sorry for the delay, it is taking longer than expected. We will have an update when we know things will be paid out.
  • Options
    EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    It would be much appreciated if our Hardwork and efforts will be compensated as soon as possible Mr Moderator sir..thanks...more power..

From FairAndHonor
  • Options
    ClockClock Registered Users 5 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    This is related to making sure the hackers are removed from the prize brackets - sorry for the delay, it is taking longer than expected. We will have an update when we know things will be paid out.
    Than you very much for your concern. And thanks to all the people who responded this thread.
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Hmm got reward right away like usual, seems like my guild is clean as a whistle 😄
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts

Ahh, feels good to get a response and notice that something is ongoing. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts

How come some guilds got it? Cause you got thru theirs?