Mage skill book - reduces damage by 20% not increase! Reduce by 20%!!! Why?!

I noted earlier that the skill book reduced damage after pumping, but the first time thought that maybe mistaken. But the second time I compared the damage on the same Unit before and after pumping. And to my great disappointment my first fears were confirmed in the first rage damage to the demon fell from 666 to 664 and after the second pumping from 664 to 661! Not only that improvements are costs about a million and a half million last! But all this stuff compared to what I reduced damage by 20% on my character for my own big money!

Ask to fix an error on a character and return Mag her damage + increase damage by 20% since the book dropped 20% of damage. My nickname in the game is Wartorn ! I hope you fix that BIG error!
Prev1

Comments

• TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Use shorter and simpler sentences. I can't understand a thing of what you are saying.
  • WartornWartorn Registered Users 9 Posts
    Skill of mage! With picture of book - should give +20% to damage, but i check and saw that skill reduce damage by 20%!
    Passive skill with picture BOOK - reduce my damage by 20%! Not upgrade! REDUCE by 20%(((
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Wartorn wrote: »
    I noted earlier that the skill book reduced damage after pumping, but the first time thought that maybe mistaken. But the second time I compared the damage on the same Unit before and after pumping. And to my great disappointment my first fears were confirmed in the first rage damage to the demon fell from 666 to 664 and after the second pumping from 664 to 661! Not only that improvements are costs about a million and a half million last! But all this stuff compared to what I reduced damage by 20% on my character for my own big money!

Ask to fix an error on a character and return Mag her damage + increase damage by 20% since the book dropped 20% of damage. My nickname in the game is Wartorn ! I hope you fix that BIG error!

No worries, the rest of us got what you said.

***, we pay to get less powerfull? I haven't even noticed this but if this is true then Glu fix this ASAP, I want my 20% dmg boost! :)
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    No worries, the rest of us got what you said.

***, we pay to get less powerfull? I haven't even noticed this but if this is true then Glu fix this ASAP, I want my 20% dmg boost! :)

It's 100% true for the last two upgrade! ASAP it will be great:rolleyes: because mage my base!
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I just went from Rank 1 to Rank 10 on the Passive Skill "Focused Fury" on both iOS and Android. I did not experience any bug that decreased my Attack during ranking up on the skill.

Wartorn, did you happen to take images of this issue?
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I just went from Rank 1 to Rank 10 on the Passive Skill "Focused Fury" on both iOS and Android. I did not experience any bug that decreased my Attack during ranking up on the skill.

I was going to say I hope this isn't real lol, Mage already does a ton of damage xD

Nuuu... no tests needed Handles, just listen to the man and give us our boost please :D

Nah, j/k I´m pretty sure he is misstaking but well nothing I have thought about or noticed so would be nice if it was true and got fixed :)
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Handles i wanna be your friend in eternity warriors 3 i need advice on my mage and monk to beat legendary cyclops. Its so hard. My monk and mage are both lv41 i was planning to get god of gold for them when they reach lv45 so i can get them godly wep and item please i need your help senpaii aka master lolz.

Well man, you even didn't know that skill upgrade's only 5 time from rank 1 to rank 5 so what about you talking! Also how you check you damage differance after up!?

People I sure know that my damage to last boss demon was 666 from weapon shot than after I up skill 3/5 -> 4/5 my damage decreased to 664! First time I think that this some mistake but I remember that & when I make my last up 4/5 -> 5/5 I notice damage 664 from weapon shot to last demon than upgrade skill & my damage decreased from 664 to 661!!! So I shurely know that passive skill "focused fury" decreased my damage after last two times!!! I ask admins to check such bug/erorr because it's true problem!!! People pay big money 1000000-1500000 for upgrade this skill that decreased them damage of weapon shot!!!
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Handles i wanna be your friend in eternity warriors 3 i need advice on my mage and monk to beat legendary cyclops. Its so hard. My monk and mage are both lv41 i was planning to get god of gold for them when they reach lv45 so i can get them godly wep and item please i need your help senpaii aka master lolz.

I haven't gotten to Legendary Cyclops with my Mage or Monk yet. Been playing Warrior. However I was able to beat LCyclops with my Warriors after farming Ivar Moutain till I got a gold weapon drop. From there I worked on upgrading it till I could beet LCyclops, though it still isn't a sure thing when I fight him.
    Well man, you even didn't know that skill upgrade's only 5 time from rank 1 to rank 5 so what about you talking! Also how you check you damage differance after up!?

People I sure know that my damage to last boss demon was 666 from weapon shot than after I up skill 3/5 -> 4/5 my damage decreased to 664! First time I think that this some mistake but I remember that & when I make my last up 4/5 -> 5/5 I notice damage 664 from weapon shot to last demon than upgrade skill & my damage decreased from 664 to 661!!! So I shurely know that passive skill "focused fury" decreased my damage after last two times!!! I ask admins to check such bug/erorr because it's true problem!!! People pay big money 1000000-1500000 for upgrade this skill that decreased them damage of weapon shot!!!

The passive skills are 10 levels, the Active skills are 5 levels. The rest about damage reduction you know best since atleast I can say it´s nothing I tested or thought about.
    I haven't gotten to Legendary Cyclops with my Mage or Monk yet. Been playing Warrior. However I was able to beat LCyclops with my Warriors after farming Ivar Moutain till I got a gold weapon drop. From there I worked on upgrading it till I could beet LCyclops, though it still isn't a sure thing when I fight him.

Omg Handles, you are a noob in game then? ;-x
    The passive skills are 10 levels, the Active skills are 5 levels. The rest about damage reduction you know best since atleast I can say it´s nothing I tested or thought about.

Eah 10 to passive... However I surely know that last two times I up that passive skill it was decreased my damage by 2%+2%=4% - that is true 100% so change this bug or please reset this passive skill to me Wartorn even without money return !!

Maybe it don't seen on some of your statics but please shot the one type of monster/boss before up - notice damage & after up - notice damage! And I surely believe you will see this bug/erorr/mistake!
    Unfortunately I can not provide screenshots of damage without zeroing that passive and new pumping - I'd even can shot a video if you will zero that skill on my hero "Wartorn", but ...
    Being that you are saying it didn't decrease much, maybe it has to do with some of the runes you were using being more effective vs the boss?
    Tested this again from Ranks 1 to 10 and did combat in a mission to see the damage. In niether the iOS or Android versions did any decrease in damage/attack happen. In both cases as the skill was increased the Attack stat increased and my damage in mission went up.

As far as we can tell, there is no but with the "Focused Fury" skill that will decrease your Attack/Damage.
    Tested this again from Ranks 1 to 10 and did combat in a mission to see the damage. In niether the iOS or Android versions did any decrease in damage/attack happen. In both cases as the skill was increased the Attack stat increased and my damage in mission went up.

As far as we can tell, there is no but with the "Focused Fury" skill that will decrease your Attack/Damage.

However, game shower of damage to last boss/demon after the last pumping skill decreased from 664 to 661 - perhaps realy problem can be in runes? But almoust all have at 50lvl runes, which means this problem has a place!

P.S. I don't know why you don't have such problem maybe it becouse of rune maybe some another problem... But! On my visor of damage I 100% saw that after last/final up skill my damage fall down from 664 to 661 by my money 1,5 MILLION! So please do something with this!
    Wait for you answer...
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Omg Handles, you are a noob in game then? ;-x

I think his insuffition time to play this game cause busy to answer much question Sir ;)
    However, game shower of damage to last boss/demon after the last pumping skill decreased from 664 to 661 - perhaps realy problem can be in runes? But almoust all have at 50lvl runes, which means this problem has a place!

P.S. I don't know why you don't have such problem maybe it becouse of rune maybe some another problem... But! On my visor of damage I 100% saw that after last/final up skill my damage fall down from 664 to 661 by my money 1,5 MILLION! So please do something with this!
    Wait for you answer...

Tested this issue twice yesterday as you can see by the responses. Neither time was there any indication of the bug you are suggesting. Please provide the following:

1) Images of the bug/issue
    2) Weapon name, stats and rune
    3) Necklace name, stats and rune
    4) Ring name, stats and rune
    5) Rank of skill "Focused Fury"
    6) Total Attack
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    The only possible explanation is in the runes you use. Each boss has a weakness so if you use the element that he is weak on you get a little boost on elemental damage.
    Try to switch runes or don't use any and post results.
    On lhb with 30% fire attack - 1463 damage, with 10% fire attack - 1463 damage, with 10% fire and 11.7% lightning - 1519 damage.
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    I have a fully upgraded mage, all skills are maxed out. So i should expect a 20% increase in attack damage. I tried equipping my mage with different wands. I found out that it's only 10% increase in damage and not 20%.

FORMULA:
    Effective Attack = Weapon Attack * 110% + 269.5

Example 1: Mage w/ fully upgraded Nightfire

Weapon Attack = 3101.8
    Effective Attack = 3101.8 * 110% + 269.5
    Effective Attack = 3681.5

Example 2: Mage w/ unupgraded (0/0) Supreme Wand (purple T9)

Weapon Attack = 683
    Effective Attack = 683 * 110% + 269.5
    Eff Attack = 1020.8

Example 3: Mage w/ unupgraded (0/0) Rending Wand (blue T9)

Weapon Attack = 583
    Effective Attack = 583 * 110% + 269.5
    Eff Attack = 910.8

Example 4: Mage w/ upgraded (10/10) Brainscrambler (gold T7)

Weapon Attack = 995.2
    Effective Attack = 995.2 * 110% + 269.5
    Eff Attack = 1364.2

No wonder mages lose a lot in pvp. I want my extra 10% damage!
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    seems like we have a strong case here.

mage total attack-> 2572
    weapon lvl 36 maxed->attack 2125

18% focused fury (9/10)
    break down :

237 lvl 49 mage - level up attack added upto lvl 49
    2125 base attack
    2362 total - weapon + level up attack bonus

2572 total with 18% focused fury
    -2362 total weapon+lvl up
    210 focus fury added - how much really it is % wise ->

at 2362 attack 210 extra
    at 100 how much ?

21000/2362 = about 9% and not 18% - seems like we have a case here.

also from one other guild mates fully maxed mage:

3681 total attack
    3101 base nightfire maxed
    580 extra
    -240 lvl 50 approx
    ----
    340 extra for focusd fury 20% -> 10% actuly.

may be this is by design :P
    Thank you for this information. I will begin testing this again.
    I"m going to start training my mage if this info is right haha
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    revit wrote: »
    I"m going to start training my mage if this info is right haha

hey Rev,
    Mage does have more attack then same level warrior.
    check some maxed warriors and mages.
    warrior with maxed murder maker is 3346 attack total and mage maxed night fire is 3681 attack. Mage is more powerful attack wise but defense is another story.
    > mage defense - 3532 maxed and warrior defense 4975.

see the difference??
    each have their strength and weaknesses...
    but if you like all out attack then mage is awesome...
    monk attack maxed with tier 8 gear is 3346 and defense is 3553.
    so he is not good at attack or defence :P
    he is good at running!! no offence!! :P
    hahah, I already knew mage had higher attack. But if those calculations are right, the attack would be 10% more. Honestly I should just go warrior and parry everything -_-
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    Handles - what's the result of your testing?
    JaxM wrote: »
    Handles - what's the result of your testing?

In the process of testing. No updates.
    Great! Finally, the administrator convinced that there is a problem! Well the guys joined me!:p:) If honestly I tired to explain that there is a problem - because it can't be after pumping skill not add Damage + 2%, and is reduced by 2%!(-4% to damage I saw and made this theme)!