Options

"glu" inaction

VasilevskyVasilevsky Registered Users 18 Posts
Friends, somebody why the "glu" company ignores complaints of players on the questions can tell me, connected, with game violation of the rules, and doesn't undertake any actions against game couldn't be hacked. I play already more, than a floor of year, and this problem isn't eliminated, also there are "special" players that invests money in game and use "hack", the most bigger that they receive is a ban for 1 day. I don't see sense to invest money in game where every second player plays with "hack".
Thanks for attention.
6ad55918313e.jpg
23f8f0c154ba.jpg

Comments

• Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Lol thats a lot of orbs
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Stigmata wrote: »
    Lol thats a lot of orbs

That's Kenshin for you lol. Doesn't hold anything back. he knows he will be reset/banned or nothing will happen.... So far, nothing has happened so there's no reason to hide it.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    What a low life :$
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I agree with you big sage my bff its me Sasuke1000 your bff lol.
  • Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Is he on android side dont see him ios
  • Options
    JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    Yea thats on Android.He is on that 500 floor in endless pretty long time...I thought he is already banned but it seems it is not suspicious enough for GLU :D
  • Options
    Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Wow, this is a joke if they don't take a strict action against him, I have never seen such an arena full of orbs......and a player reaching level 500......at the same time I am sure an action will be taken, I wish Glu could bann illegal players like this HERO by blocking his IP address so no matter what he does he will not be able to play the game and spoil it any more.......
  • Options
    kewing70kewing70 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Wow, this is a joke if they don't take a strict action against him, I have never seen such an arena full of orbs......and a player reaching level 500......at the same time I am sure an action will be taken, I wish Glu could bann illegal players like this HERO by blocking his IP address so no matter what he does he will not be able to play the game and spoil it any more.......

How on earth would blocking an IP prevent a phone device from connecting? Even if you hit the MAC address what wouldnt stop him from using a different device. You have to hit the accounts and its a waiting game if Glu will even do that.
  • Options
    JudgeDeath wrote: »
    Yea thats on Android.He is on that 500 floor in endless pretty long time...I thought he is already banned but it seems it is not suspicious enough for GLU :D

That's just the point that it don't ban, he plays so already long time. There was still no arena that it didn't get to me. And such as it, a large number, simply, one it hide, but a skilled eye visible that the player with "hack", others aren't afraid.
  • Options
    SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Glu needs to create use accounts for this. Only way to prevent banned players from switching servers and returning.
    G¹²
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    For now when u get to figth with him on arena. Just get out of game befor the loading finished. The list we can do is to spread his name among all players and not figth him. Im pretty sure that way he wont get stars. And even if he do get it if none play against him it will spoil his game big time
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Glu knows he cheats. But they don't seem to care. They want our money and don't have any interest in improving outlr gameplay. Obviously since this guy has been reported at least 100 times and they do nothing about it. Its super complicated to reset an account. Someone would have to take 3 minutes out of their day to do it.
  • Options
    Thrage wrote: »
    Glu knows he cheats. But they don't seem to care. They want our money and don't have any interest in improving outlr gameplay. Obviously since this guy has been reported at least 100 times and they do nothing about it. Its super complicated to reset an account. Someone would have to take 3 minutes out of their day to do it.
    it is absolutely right, only our money is necessary to them, on game process they laid down...