Options

Tournament Reward Delay

There has been a delay on payout of rewards for the tournaments as we purge hackers/cheaters from the rankings and apply bans. Sorry for the delay, we will update this post when we have more information.

This will impact the start of the next tournament. We hope to have both of these issues resolved as soon as possible.

Comments

• Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Moloch any word on ios update getting bored
  • Options
    ClockClock Registered Users 5 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    There has been a delay on payout of rewards for the tournaments as we purge hackers/cheaters from the rankings and apply bans. Sorry for the delay, we will update this post when we have more information.

This will impact the start of the next tournament. We hope to have both of these issues resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you very much. It´s neccesary to stop the hack. I´m more relax now. Thanks
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    Great best news yet would rather have delay for a week if need to be to get rid of cheaters/hackers
  • Options
    oh and thanks for letting us know too.. communication is greatly appreciated
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Yhea good job on the bans...to see the good joob just go check the endless rankings of hundreds ppl from 160+ to lvl 500 LOL
    Good joob yhea.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Rewards should be paid out at this time.
  • Options
    anyword on when tournament may start? and is it still going to fall in line with evo? or skipping to fusion (last time there was a break it changed to fusion) need to know for inventory purposes lol
  • Options
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Yhea good job on the bans...to see the good joob just go check the endless rankings of hundreds ppl from 160+ to lvl 500 LOL
    Good joob yhea.

Oh yhea nice job on banning kenshin too...
    Ops hes still there roaming pvp with skill spam...
    Good job!!
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Oh yhea nice job on banning kenshin too...
    Ops hes still there roaming pvp with skill spam...
    Good job!!

The cheaters were specifically with regard to the tournaments. Other cheaters are a work in progress. You can stop with the snide comments, they don't accomplish anything.
  • Options
    The cheaters were specifically with regard to the tournaments. Other cheaters are a work in progress. You can stop with the snide comments, they don't accomplish anything.

LOL Kenshin is related to the tournament...he roam free for almost 6-7 tournaments...when he will be gone with his hacker friends I will stop commenting...
    (since I got banned for no reason couple months ago with no explanations from customer service and they roam forever free)
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    LOL Kenshin is related to the tournament...he roam free for almost 6-7 tournaments...when he will be gone with his hacker friends I will stop commenting...
    (since I got banned for no reason couple months ago with no explanations from customer service and they roam forever free)

I have to agree with this... while we don't get informed on who gets/got banned, there are many hackers hanging around for multiple seasons in arena which, like winter says, is related to the tournaments. I would guess that most of the people who were wondering about arena guild(and now individual) rewards, thought the hackers they faced the past 4seasons would be banned.
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Is jade forest coming soon i really love jade forest because i am bored of farming legendary ivar lol. I love to explore other places lol.
  • Options
    TairmTairm Registered Users 13 Posts

The tournament you delayed prizes for was a pvp tourney. Sorry you don't like us pointing out how ineffective your bans are. The player in question here has been using a no cd hack for numerous pvp TOURNAMENTS.

Sure his tone might be a little snide but your attitude isn't really accomplishing much either. You want to be offended by his tone rather then say something constructive about why you can't seem to effectively remove people who are constantly reported to you and well known hackers. So instead of worrying about his tone you look at why he is complaining and fix the problem. His attitude seems justified considering how this is a thread about removing cheaters and one of the best known cheaters still roams the battlefield.

As far as the delay if it was for removing cheats and making sure people got the right prizes why did we get our personal prizes right away? Shouldn't these have been delayed as well since they would most likely change rankings more then with the guild rewards?

tl;dr Worry less about tone and more about cleaning up the hackers from your game.
  • Options
    NcklNckl Registered Users 13 Posts
    Seriously, how hard is it to look at endless ranks, see that the guy is at wave 500 and ban him? What more of a reason do u need? What work needs to be done and what research? He is wearing a ginormous red neon sign thst says ''HEY LOOK I' M A HACKER''