Options

Glu, what's this VIP ****?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yep they made it way worse but still trying to make it sound like they made the change for the better for the players now that we get vp for every gem used.

This statement can only be defended if it´s acctually a glitch and they ment to give us vp also for using gold and rune tockens we alredy have as always but accedently messed up. You guys will fix this "misstake" for the next Teired Spender right Maloch? ....

Hahaha Sirdigital u knw the answer, dont u? We can just wait tht they make it as u said and thn players will be happy. But naah it not gonna happen. They just trying phrase it like its in favor of players but d fact is its way worst thn it was. Earlier atleast we could save gold offerings and still take part in tier spender bt guess what nw u must spent or ur nt in tier spender.. Wow!!

VIP = clearly money grabbing act (by our favorite Glû) lol
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    The Teired Spender and the VIP are one and the same. Sorry for the confusion.

This is just not true. Tiered spender offered rewards based on tokens spent as well as gems used to spin token wheels. This VIP thing is strictly about spending gems. So they are similar bug far from one and the same.
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Markpham wrote: »
    so you are say that all the god of gold and god of rune I have saved and waiting for the tier tour to gain 125k vp is useless now?

come on Glu!
    you just made the tier tour even worst!
    Yep. Looks like it. I'm in the same boat. Been suffering stuck at 12963 GS dying for new items and saving up tokens. Now all I've done is waste time and downgrade the value of my tokens. Well at least they have made it easier for the hackers to egg gear quickly.
  • Options
    SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Rooted and jailbroken devices do not have that option. Doesn't make sense why not...
    G¹²
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Holyyy shïttt up 51%,revenue? Dino hunter and ew3 are the leading apps? And yet this is the only forum from the whole entire glü games where the customers are bashing the developers for being unprofessional?? They r going to keep doing what they are doing. Dont expect any changes guyss, they are making money more than ever, whay da hell would they care about your sorry àsses.
  • Options
    2w312rn.jpg

Dont worry glû i am on your side
    For those of you non money spender who keeps complaining
    Know your place!!!!
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    What about the money spenders who are/have been complaining? lol

And yes, if "our place" means we don't matter then I'm sure you will have fun playing a dead game when everyone leaves. Games like this can die fast if the community isn't taken care of is all I'm saying. (hackers,ruined tournaments, lack of tournaments, PVP lag issues)
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Wait another month and you will see level cap increase and Tier 10 gears. Just another fxked update.
  • Options
    There will always be a new dumb players like yourselves who spent too much money on this game and realized that its already too late to ask for a refund.
    This game aint dying anytime soon, i bet my left ball on that.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    VIP is replacing the tiered spender tourney?
    Are u ****ing with me?
    ;)
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    VIP is replacing the tiered spender tourney?
    Are u ****ing with me?

Well that's what Handles said that tiered spender and VIP is one and the same.... I know its fcking ridiculous.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    I have to spend $400 bucks to obtain endgame weapon. This is a first in my gaming experience. I'd rather buy a game for $20 bucks and enjoy while getting obtainable items than frustrate myself with greediness, imbalanced characters, updates full of bugs, competing in hacked tournaments and accessing network issues. Time to start limiting my time here and look elsewhere.
    G¹²
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    Holyyy shïttt up 51%,revenue? Dino hunter and ew3 are the leading apps? And yet this is the only forum from the whole entire glü games where the customers are bashing the developers for being unprofessional?? They r going to keep doing what they are doing. Dont expect any changes guyss, they are making money more than ever, whay da hell would they care about your sorry àsses.

Its5pm, you are right about alot, and I love your picture of stealing from the rich joke.

keep in mind that that kim kardashian game just brought them alot of money too, and trust me this is not the only glu forum where customers are bashing. personally I want to bash them for their prices since even the ways of getting "free gold" kill way too much of my time, and if I tallied up all those hours, I could have a second job I would be making a profit on top of earning things in this game.

but I love their games so much that I try to be encouraging, plus I just try to brighten all peoples days no matter who they are or whatever. but yea, every once in a while ya gotta give them some constructive criticism, but most people on only come on the forums to complain or *****.

anyways, you have a good head on your shoulders. even though you are blunt haha
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im just visit, read your complain then leave this page, i think gluu also doing same action like me.
  • Options
    SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    good call rulkz