What happened to Goddly resolve items and ring and talisman of berserker ?

CrazyeyemikeCrazyeyemike Registered Users 5 Posts
Gluu am I just waisting my time playing this game anymore ? I have yet to receive only one jewlery item for my warrior . Why can't I get the rest ? I have been playing ever since the game came out before last Christmas . Many people have received every item of Goddlys and more and have now left the game . This is not fair to those that play this game continuous . Please fix this issue so I may actually win a couple PVP matches one day . If I never will get these items let me know . Crazyeyes

Comments

• SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Endless lvl120+. I have no trouble with getting them.
    G¹²
  • kewing70kewing70 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Skenderbeu wrote: »
    Endless lvl120+. I have no trouble with getting them.

I 2nd that I have no trouble looting godly items in endless from 111 to 130. Only missing talisman of berserker but I looted 4 helms of resolve this week two boots, two pauldrons and one bracer this week alone and got a ring this morning.
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    M..same here I made 2 chars with full goldy more or less 3 sets per char with reslove items and berserker and valture items
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Ya bro thsys the only thing glu did right godly u can achieve for hard grinding
  • inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
    Gluu am I just waisting my time playing this game anymore ? I have yet to receive only one jewlery item for my warrior . Why can't I get the rest ? I have been playing ever since the game came out before last Christmas . Many people have received every item of Goddlys and more and have now left the game . This is not fair to those that play this game continuous . Please fix this issue so I may actually win a couple PVP matches one day . If I never will get these items let me know . Crazyeyes

I agree, I can't find them also
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    inching wrote: »
    I agree, I can't find them also

Make sure you suit up your IIF gears. Put on resolve armors, vulture jewelries and IIF weapon. You won't be complaining anymore once you do that.
  • KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts

Totally Agree!

...& Jax, do 't speak only from Your experience...ppl working now not less than you did at your time! Only drop rate was changed!
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    KiKiX wrote: »
    Totally Agree!

...& Jax, do 't speak only from Your experience...ppl working now not less than you did at your time! Only drop rate was changed!
    I am speaking from current experience. I am currently levelling up my other toons. I admit drop rates have dropped significantly. But it isn't impossible to find godly items. All I'm saying is that IIF works, even unbreakable IIF. Put it on before you complain.
  • black2waveblack2wave Registered Users 40 Posts
    JaxM wrote: »
    I am speaking from current experience. I am currently levelling up my other toons. I admit drop rates have dropped significantly. But it isn't impossible to find godly items. All I'm saying is that IIF works, even unbreakable IIF. Put it on before you complain.

yah i just got 2 godly rings bresk and 1 talisman the 2 days before on endless
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    i got 2 splauder resolve and 2 chestplate resolve and 1 ring bresk 1 tailsman and 3 t8 gold wep this past week i am so lucky or what and so awesome lol.
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Problem is not getting Godly, it's getting resolves vs fortitude...
    G¹²