Options

Bullying with tournaments

Why start again tournaments deliberately exploited ? Then again a week to clean ? As the tower remove the tournament offerings what has become of the game ? From Friday to Monday tournament offerings then cleaning the whole week hackers today again tournament offerings then again to clean hackers will be ? Where tournaments mergers and development , right Groundhog day, what then ? May 2 buttons in the game will make : Donat and output ? You never thought of that class actions going ? Return the funds for in-game currency for the used and not used turned the game in tote . Dear friends with such injustice need to finish if you have any ideas where to complain please unsubscribe in PM . The game turned into totalizator with vovlechenie minors are not controlled global chat is full of racial

Comments

• Options
    TairmTairm Registered Users 13 Posts
    Holy jesus this is complete and total jibberish. Google translator has let you down.
  • Options
    ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    This marks 10 minutes I've been trying to decipher at least one sentence of what you're saying.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    he is suggesting back to back offering tournaments are bad for customers. feels like groundhog day movie. he demands money back for in-app purchases. He wants everyone to stop playing the game and is complaining about racial slurs etc. in town chat.

also he is suggesting they removed survival tournament because of hacker issue, why not remove offering tournament also for the same. :P

also threatens of a class action law suit to Glu.

this is what I could make out of all that gibberish.
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Thanks for the translation!!!!
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    lololol I want what he is smoking
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Thanks Jaggu. Maybe English isn't his main language.... or it is and he is of low education. Regardless, we need to remember that we are all equal. Each of us is a human being with equal rights, even though in todays world they try to tell us otherwise.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    also I missed that part where he said make the game with two buttons - Donate and Exit..!! awesome! sa·tir·i·cal!
  • Options
    BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Read that four times and laughed aloud each one. GGs