Options

major network problem ?

Hello again glu....There are many of my members saying they can not sign in...They get to the loading screen...they say the tips and circle load indicater are working but blue loading bar does nothing....please look into this...I will get all who are having this problem to post on this thread...please let us know if they need to submit a ticket.

thanks, player formally known as Teejarelias

Comments

• Options
    JeffroJeffro Registered Users 4 Posts
    Dear glu....I have played this game since December of last year and play everyday. I now have this issue. I was on line playing and my phone died due to battery power. I let the phone charge for 15 minutes. When I tried to log in to game it wouldn't load. I saw the circle indicator moving and the instructions change but loading bar stayed empty. I have tried everything I know to fix this. I tried on and off wifi and even checked my phone data to make sure it was on. Even tried to shut down and restart phone data. Also tried to restart phone and even tried to log on away from normal location where I play......still nothing. It seems like the game crashed on my account. My phone has ran out of power during play before and never had this issue. But now I cannot log in to play game. Please help me with a reply as to what I can do. I fear that if I cannot log in as my original id and account I will be forced to quit this came. I love this game but seem to have no choice. I have been a co-leader of our guild EXPERIENCED since it's conception. Please help me in this matter. I fear that I will be forced to quit this game that I love and I don't want to. I just don't know what else to do. Let me know if I need to make my own special ticket please. I thank you in advance for your help in this issue. And by the way my name is Jeffro in the game. Again I thank you in advance in addressing this issue.
  • Options
    teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    Glu....this is my right hand man as well as another paying customer....I want my co leader back :( please address this ASAP....at least let us know something....please !!!!!! Others in our guild are having same problem !!!!!
  • Options
    MbeezieMbeezie Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sounds like a lot of us are now having this issue that started yesterday