Options

Using brains is highly recommended

ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
I just scrolled couple pages of threads and around 90% of them are complaints about the game.
Maybe GLU should start chancing the game to how WE, customers want play it. What I mean is making the game more playable without using loads real money or at least make less obvious that your only goal is to make $$$.

I know that this will never happen because the game company is GLU who is know for listening its customers, right?

Comments

• Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Zonazz wrote: »
    I just scrolled couple pages of threads and around 90% of them are complaints about the game.
    Maybe GLU should start chancing the game to how WE, customers want play it. What I mean is making the game more playable without using loads real money or at least make less obvious that your only goal is to make $$$.

I know that this will never happen because the game company is GLU who is know for listening its customers, right?

You are right, 90% of the people who POST here are complaints. My guess is that that 90% is less than 1% of the whole player base. Just so you know, myself and many others are playing this game without using any cash and it is quite playable and enjoyable! (minus the hackers, of course) If your "enjoyable" is being top dog in tourney's then that is going to take real cash and there is no way around it. And then, you will have to decide if you want to try and compete with all the hackers or just play cash free and do what you can.

As to your last statement, Glue is listening, but it is with a cash ear. Once they stop hearing the cash flow, things will change. Nothing will change until then, unfortunately. 8(
  • Options
    ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm also for free (well almost since paid 50€) and I do enjoy playing but what I meant was that game would be even more enjoyable if they wouldn't make it so obvious that they just want money (cough killing spider or farming, cough maxing lvl 50 gear for free..)
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Except you're talking about Glu here. They have little integrity over any of their products, excpet the fact that they're cash cows and leech of suckers before squeezing them dry. As long as you guys actually pay money for this, they aren't going to change anythin, yet none of you guys grasp this.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    the 90% who complain here are a lot less than 90% of player base. But those who post on the forums are dedicated EW3 players and the majority who spend money in game will use the forums also.

Id love to know what % of players use the forums... in any case many of us are unhappy and feel not enough is being done to upgade the game as we have been asking. We are somewhat happy though that there are occasional updates and changes to the game.

The changes we want are -
    * renaming characters
    * getting rid of cheats
    * new level cap