Options

Time to Balance the PvP!

SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
I kind of hate to start a "complaint" Thread but well since nothing seems to be done about it here goes.

Balance the PvP Glu!

So after the first two PvP Tournaments you guys said that you checked the statistics and balanced it by making mages sh!t and a decent monk practically unhittable.

Back then there where alot of mages on top 50 because alot of the top players picked the mage cause she is strong vs bosses so everyone expected her to be great in PvP as well, this and the fact that it took a while for monks and warriors to learn how to property use the characters in PvP. Because of this the statistics you had back then where not much to go by.

So *** is going on since then? You don't listen to the Community and you obviously don't play the PvP game at higher ranks nor can you be checking the statistics. Because as one of the only few remaining mages left trying to hang in there I can tell you that you need to nerf the monk skills in PvP. The fact that a warrior can 1-h kill you is pretty ridiculous as well but even that is not as bad as a run/kick/stun/over powered dmg skill monks IMO.

If you checked your "statistics" you would see that in the top-100 there is like max 3-5 mages. There is a good reason for this. And as one of the few left I'm really considering to leave the mage as well. I'm sure this number is diffrent on Android side since alot of the hackers there like to pick the mage to spam the orb.

I know that I am skill wise one of the better mages, and with all gold runes and great pvp gear I do just barely manage to enter top 50. Of course I win vs the monks and warriors who don't know how to play their characters. But the Three classes is nowhere near fairly balanced. It's about time you check your statistics again and do a well needed rebalancing so we can end this **** sausage fest in PvP.

This goes for the top level 50 players and I´m on IOS side. I doubt there is big difference on Android side thou.

Comments

• Options
    AriestocratAriestocrat Registered Users 19 Posts
    I agree. Im a mage user. Before i manage to rank at number 2 or 1. Now i can barely see myself rank at number 6. Lol
  • Options
    UnkownUnkown Registered Users 14 Posts
    I fully agree with Sirdigital... Glu look at the top 100 in iOs this tourney and ... Just no comment