Options

Entering wrong account!

Glaucon: Glu, I'm not getting to use the account that game forever, my character evolved. Logs in with a weak character. Solve this problem please.Glaucon: I'm not playing with the character Glaucon, waiting to be solved the problem. I want to play again!I try to get as Glaucon and does not enter. Enters as DesvastadorG and do not want this account!

Comments

• Options
    ueldenuelden Registered Users 1 Posts
    ai glu vamos toma providência nisso pois varias pessoas estão com o mesmo problema e nada de vocês resolver e muitos já gastaram dinheiro no jogo e uma injustiça vocês vê apenas as coisa acontecer e nada a fazer.
  • Options
    Glaucon vazGlaucon vaz Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am one who spent money on the game, and want to play as Glaucon and not as desvastadorg. I want to solve this problem!
  • Options
    pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    i am one who spent money on the game, and want to play as glaucon and not as desvastadorg. I want to solve this problem!
    1 month completed but glu not solved my problem yet
  • Options
    Glaucon vazGlaucon vaz Registered Users 4 Posts
    I believe they are out to resolve this question. Because we are not playing. So it can not
  • Options
    toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    I believe they are out to resolve this question. Because we are not playing. So it can not

glaucon deves fazer o registo no fórum, recebes um mail para confirmar, logas no fórum e vai a costumer care ticket ( em cima ao lado de register) , android, e preenches com os dados da tua conta gmail, nick ,marca e modelo do teu equipamento e explica que trocaram a conta.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Glaucon: Glu, I'm not getting to use the account that game forever, my character evolved. Logs in with a weak character. Solve this problem please.Glaucon: I'm not playing with the character Glaucon, waiting to be solved the problem. I want to play again!I try to get as Glaucon and does not enter. Enters as DesvastadorG and do not want this account!

Replied to this in another thread you created.
    Handles wrote: »
    We cannot help you with account issues via the forum. Please contact our Customer Care team to help you with your issue.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.