Options

Pvp balance?

IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
When did they make the warrior a 1 hit killer. It is kind of ridiculous how powerful they have made the warrior.
Also now when he parry it makes my guy stuck unable to move so he can't move out of the way of the wave.
Please fix now!!
1. No other characters first skill is powerful enough to kill in one shot. The dash is more powerful than the whirlwind now.
2. Spamming the block button should not be allowed. Needs slower reload. The monk and mage can't continuous roll or freeze.
3. The warrior is invunerable during his first 2 skills. Whenever a dask and a vortex meet the dash does damage but the vortex does not. The warrior also doesn't get frozen during dash. If he does damage he should receive damage as well.
You guys are killing this game making it so one sided. Please play the game and see for yourselves and fix.

Comments

• Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    warriors do receive damage during dash, but it never gets interrupted. So yeah, pretty much it goes through anything. Warrior has always been this powerful, there have been complaints about it in past months. Block would be fine if parry wasn't able to trigger with no cooldown. Master parrying attacks and you win.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    When did they make the warrior a 1 hit killer. It is kind of ridiculous how powerful they have made the warrior.
    Also now when he parry it makes my guy stuck unable to move so he can't move out of the way of the wave.
    Please fix now!!
    1. No other characters first skill is powerful enough to kill in one shot. The dash is more powerful than the whirlwind now.
    2. Spamming the block button should not be allowed. Needs slower reload. The monk and mage can't continuous roll or freeze.
    3. The warrior is invunerable during his first 2 skills. Whenever a dask and a vortex meet the dash does damage but the vortex does not. The warrior also doesn't get frozen during dash. If he does damage he should receive damage as well.
    You guys are killing this game making it so one sided. Please play the game and see for yourselves and fix.

Yes I´ve noticed this also and it is almost laughable. Glu is so out of touch with their own game I don´t know what to say.
    As if mages didn´t have enough disadvantage vs the other two classes...
    Now as if the overpowered 1-h killing dash from a warrior wasn´t enough as you say now you get stunned the second a warrior does a block, whether it's an auto block or manual you are stuck there unable to move away and taking the wave hit (and yes a hit that takes what 50% of your hp). Not only this, earlier when a warrior did the dash attack I would have my freeze jump saved and do a precise jump that would freeze him in Place. Well guess what, now the warrior can´t be frozen during and directly after his dash so he just continues the massacre.

As I said in my own Thread I created yesterday, as one of the last pvp playing top mages I might as well dump her and join the warrior/monk sausage fest or quit altogether until a future class balancing haven't really decided yet.

This will lead to 0 mages in top 100. I bet Glu dev is looking at the hacking mages on the Android side and making the "adjustments" thinking ohh the mage is to OP...
  • Options
    haha I'm thinking of jumping on the warrior bandwagon. seems to be overall best choice android and IOS without lag. Even when getting hit, spam dash and go right through their attacks lol
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    revit wrote: »
    haha I'm thinking of jumping on the warrior bandwagon. seems to be overall best choice android and IOS without lag. Even when getting hit, spam dash and go right through their attacks lol
    by all means please do join the bandwagon. There will be hundred of monks on top 100, waiting to devour your àss for breakfast and dinner. The only warriors that survive are the ones that doesnt have sq build rune and have at least a couple tier 9. Please everybody play warrior all the monk players are begging u
  • Options
    UnkownUnkown Registered Users 14 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yes I´ve noticed this also and it is almost laughable. Glu is so out of touch with their own game I don´t know what to say.
    As if mages didn´t have enough disadvantage vs the other two classes...
    Now as if the overpowered 1-h killing dash from a warrior wasn´t enough as you say now you get stunned the second a warrior does a block, whether it's an auto block or manual you are stuck there unable to move away and taking the wave hit (and yes a hit that takes what 50% of your hp). Not only this, earlier when a warrior did the dash attack I would have my freeze jump saved and do a precise jump that would freeze him in Place. Well guess what, now the warrior can´t be frozen during and directly after his dash so he just continues the massacre.

As I said in my own Thread I created yesterday, as one of the last pvp playing top mages I might as well dump her and join the warrior/monk sausage fest or quit altogether until a future class balancing haven't really decided yet.

This will lead to 0 mages in top 100. I bet Glu dev is looking at the hacking mages on the Android side and making the "adjustments" thinking ohh the mage is to OP...

I am a mage and what can i say !! It s impossible to beat a good monk with mage!! Even touching him is pretty impossible.. I m stopping play the pvp until adjustments ... Good bye mage and pvp.. Glu goodluck with your game...
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    M... so far as I see it there are more monkcs and mages in top runks then warriors. It true that when u master parry warrior becomes very taff player but for that u need to learn how to time the blocking which is not an easy job aspesially with the lagging in the game. For warrior to hit he need to catch in direct contact the char u hit and it also hard when all u see is lagging after image . Mage using projectiles as wepons so if it shot run manuver smartly she very hard to catch and monck have the ability to hit and roll and all this time its imposible to hit him at all and he move so fnqst that with the lag u can never pinpoint his rigth location to hit. But I do think that maby warrior dash can be strong if the opponent actually get all tbe hits the attack contains . So with 9t wep it logical sometimes full hit kill full life but it not more frustrating then loosing more then 1/2 hp from one orb spike or the fact that while monck doing hit ultimat attack he can stan the opponent and also cant be hit. So every char got it strong points and bad points. Whatever u complain tere is nothing more frustrating then runing and swinging ur sword agains monk that jumpkick u and roll and run or mage thqt shoot and run shoot and run so it not all easy as it seems warrior can basically diffend any attack but it very hard to time and warrior can also hit very hard but it very hard to get a good hit.
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    athell wrote: »
    M... so far as I see it there are more monkcs and mages in top runks then warriors. It true that when u master parry warrior becomes very taff player but for that u need to learn how to time the blocking which is not an easy job aspesially with the lagging in the game. For warrior to hit he need to catch in direct contact the char u hit and it also hard when all u see is lagging after image . Mage using projectiles as wepons so if it shot run manuver smartly she very hard to catch and monck have the ability to hit and roll and all this time its imposible to hit him at all and he move so fnqst that with the lag u can never pinpoint his rigth location to hit. But I do think that maby warrior dash can be strong if the opponent actually get all tbe hits the attack contains . So with 9t wep it logical sometimes full hit kill full life but it not more frustrating then loosing more then 1/2 hp from one orb spike or the fact that while monck doing hit ultimat attack he can stan the opponent and also cant be hit. So every char got it strong points and bad points. Whatever u complain tere is nothing more frustrating then runing and swinging ur sword agains monk that jumpkick u and roll and run or mage thqt shoot and run shoot and run so it not all easy as it seems warrior can basically diffend any attack but it very hard to time and warrior can also hit very hard but it very hard to get a good hit.

Exactly if u you want to take away the warriors killer moves also take away the monks and mages, then we are all even lol.
  • Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    boss wrote: »
    Exactly if u you want to take away the warriors killer moves also take away the monks and mages, then we are all even lol.

Athell and boss ... u guys dont get it , guess ur android users ... on iOS side , mages dont stand a chance in pvp ... And besides , out of the 3 characters , only the mage was nerfed so much (increased cooldown on blink) ,while the warrior was beefed up (now it's ridiculous that he cant be frozen after a dash and a parry is very much a spammable stun/evade) , and the monk wasnt virtually touched since the start of the pvp season. The rankings on iOS show which characters dominate , only 1 or 2 mages in top 100.
  • Options

More mages then warrior on top ranks? Are you for real? What is your rank? (Again their might be some mages on Android side but that is mainly because of the hacks on Android). On IOS side there is max 3 mages in top 100, everyone have trashed their mages on arena because yes they are waay worse then the other two classes and I don´t know what to tell you more if you can´t see that.

Do you even play all Three classes? Before you start to explain how to control this and that class you should know that me and others here have all Three classes at max level so we know what we are talking about. I just want to have some fair balance in the Arena.
    Right now if you have two players that know exactly the best way to control all Three classes and have them fight while switching classes, the mage needs to have waay better gear then the other two to be able to compete. Glu should easily see this if they actually checked the statistics on IOS side!
  • Options
    Well about my runk during turny I wobble around top 100 but total all time ap is 25 ( and I dont use gems for extra tickets) I havent pvped much monck cos I hata his playing stile. But his antachible jumpkick roll run isnt the point of argument so Its not important. I did played mage from time to time and I managed pretty well with it but my all time favorite from the beginning is warrior . Warrior can kill with one dash only using t9 wep when all hits got in and when mage use t9 she as lital as warrior. I losse to those as much as I win all dipends on lag and players skill
  • Options
    Well about my runk during turny I wobble around top 100 but total all time ap is 25 ( and I dont use gems for extra tickets) I havent pvped much monck cos I hata his playing stile. But his antachible jumpkick roll run isnt the point of argument so Its not important. I did played mage from time to time and I managed pretty well with it but my all time favorite from the beginning is warrior . Warrior can kill with one dash only using t9 wep when all hits got in and when mage use t9 she as lital as warrior. I losse to those as much as I win all dipends on lag and players skill

Well once again,
    You are on Android side right? A lot of hacking mages there.
    You don't have a maxed level mage right? Mage is strong at lower levels, that is not the Point.
    You can't seriously believe there is more mages then warrior in top 100 as you said right? It is like 55% Monks, 42% Warriors, 3% Mages max.

Lag and player skills doesn't have anything to do with this, a person who knows all Three classes well and are not blind should easily see that the classes are not balanced. If people like you keep trying to deny this because they want to keep playing with an advantage it will result in 0 mages in arena.

And once again I am one of the few left playing with my mage in arena and I do have gold t9 and all gold runes, ~40% PvP power. I know that I'm skill wise also one of the better mages around. Used to stay inside top20 earlier. But by nerfing mages and powering up the other two even more I struggle staying inside top100. But if no balancing is coming I will also leave her like everyone else and only use my warrior or monk in PvP.
  • Options
    Chee dude it kinda upsetting arguing with u. U make urself know it all and telling me im not supporting ur opinion cos I dont know the game deeply enaff two masseges in a row it insulting try word better ur replys plz. I have all char lvl 50 whit 8t items on mage and monck and partial t9 for warrior I played all and im in the top 100 players. I argue with u not cos I dont understand but cos I just dont agree whit u. Well atlist partially I do think one dash one kill is going abit to*far and I also agree that monck jumpkick roll run is problematic cos it imposible to hit monck while jump kick alot of monks do only this move and dont realy figth and just doing mosly running and this is frustrating and also kinda anfair cos the imune to damage all the wayif they do that. But atlist in androind there are alot of mages that are good players big chanck of the figths I get when I close to top are from mages and Moncks and one of the top 3 players is also mage . Maby now life for mage aren as eqsy as before when ppl just stood and shoot u to death of orb u and game over. Now when ppl need to know how to do shoot run blink orb smartly to win . And I think u can give me atlist some credit that when im talking about hard figths against some mages im not including hacers . Atlist when we talk about balancin
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    Yes i see, seems like IOS is different to android, in android mages had the advantage originally but they made it more even now, unluckly my tablet is in repairs so i can't check to see whos at the top but im guessing the guy that said monks and mages are more in the top ranks is an android player, and they dont need to cheat just need to be good players and powerful enough, im a level 50 warrior and in pvp good monk,mage and warrior players are hard to beat but i beat them all and i get beaten alot to lol, i think good monk players are hardest can really get slapped around by them and a real pain trying to hit them.in android its more about ur skill as a player than character advantages. im building up my other players to, my mage is level 50 my monk is 49 and i get my a$$ kicked when i try play pvp as them it takes time to learn there pvp skills.
  • Options
    Chee dude it kinda upsetting arguing with u. U make urself know it all and telling me im not supporting ur opinion cos I dont know the game deeply enaff two masseges in a row it insulting try word better ur replys plz. I have all char lvl 50 whit 8t items on mage and monck and partial t9 for warrior I played all and im in the top 100 players. I argue with u not cos I dont understand but cos I just dont agree whit u. Well atlist partially I do think one dash one kill is going abit to*far and I also agree that monck jumpkick roll run is problematic cos it imposible to hit monck while jump kick alot of monks do only this move and dont realy figth and just doing mosly running and this is frustrating and also kinda anfair cos the imune to damage all the wayif they do that. But atlist in androind there are alot of mages that are good players big chanck of the figths I get when I close to top are from mages and Moncks and one of the top 3 players is also mage . Maby now life for mage aren as eqsy as before when ppl just stood and shoot u to death of orb u and game over. Now when ppl need to know how to do shoot run blink orb smartly to win . And I think u can give me atlist some credit that when im talking about hard figths against some mages im not including hacers . Atlist when we talk about balancin

Well we don't have to argue about this but for an Ios player your comment "there are more monks and mages in top ranks then warriors" just makes you look stupid. And that is why I'm getting defensive and trying to say that you are obviously an Android player. So your comment just contradicts the balancing we are trying to achieve on Ios side. There is like 3% mages in top 100, and maybe 10% in top300 on Ios side. You don't have to think about gear, skill, lag or whatever. When a class is that underrepresented the balancing isn't good.

I don't know what exactly differs the game mechanics on Ios vs Android (obviously there are some diffrences) but I do know that Android is crowded with hackers so to get a correct statistic about the balancing they should focus on Ios side imo.
  • Options
    boss wrote: »
    Yes i see, seems like IOS is different to android, in android mages had the advantage originally but they made it more even now, unluckly my tablet is in repairs so i can't check to see whos at the top but im guessing the guy that said monks and mages are more in the top ranks is an android player, and they dont need to cheat just need to be good players and powerful enough, im a level 50 warrior and in pvp good monk,mage and warrior players are hard to beat but i beat them all and i get beaten alot to lol, i think good monk players are hardest can really get slapped around by them and a real pain trying to hit them.in android its more about ur skill as a player than character advantages. im building up my other players to, my mage is level 50 my monk is 49 and i get my a$$ kicked when i try play pvp as them it takes time to learn there pvp skills.

^^ yes. I'm on Android and it seems pretty fair character balancing wise. Only real problem is laggers and hack.

There needs to be a specific thread for IOS to talk about their balancing, just so people don't get confused and mad about certain posts.
  • Options
    UnkownUnkown Registered Users 14 Posts
    I am a mage on iOs and i confirm what sirdigital said ...
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Yes they are unbalanced. I am android. I play a mage. Almost always top 20. I think I'm #9 all time. Yes I constantly get 1 shot by warriors. And I do agree being able to stand and smash parry is kind of rediculous. It should have a CD like everything else. Even a 1 second CD would be fine. As for monks. Those that play on high latency servers basically become unhittable. That's more an issue with allowing people to go on a server with 500+ms latency. And mages. The orb is probably more powerful than it should be. I've seen crits 30-35k or more depending on persons gear. Yes the person generally has to walk into it for it to happen. But still. I understand iOS and android are different. But the basic mechanics are the same. Its possible that you guys on iOS just have bad mages.
    As for the hacking on android. I know of only 1 that was using mods and actually got anywhere last season. 3 in the previous season that finally got banned. I have heard rumors that there is a guild that has the ability to control their network connection at will. Raise latency when they don't want to get hit. Lower it to go attack. Makes them jump all over your screen. This is just a rumor though and I've not seen any proof of it. I do know my guild won the last season in arena by 30k+ and I'm 99% sure there is no modding going on.
  • Options
    Thrage wrote: »
    Yes they are unbalanced. I am android. I play a mage. Almost always top 20. I think I'm #9 all time. Yes I constantly get 1 shot by warriors. And I do agree being able to stand and smash parry is kind of rediculous. It should have a CD like everything else. Even a 1 second CD would be fine. As for monks. Those that play on high latency servers basically become unhittable. That's more an issue with allowing people to go on a server with 500+ms latency. And mages. The orb is probably more powerful than it should be. I've seen crits 30-35k or more depending on persons gear. Yes the person generally has to walk into it for it to happen. But still. I understand iOS and android are different. But the basic mechanics are the same. Its possible that you guys on iOS just have bad mages.

I dont know why the discrepancy between the rankings in iOS and android in pvp are big , but it's also possible that android has bad monks. Either way , it's not fair to compare both since only the rankings on either side can tell the story. The inferiority of mages on iOS has been a hot topic for at most 2 months since they started nerfing the mage and beefed up the warrior. i dont want to repeat myself over and over again, but i , along with a consistent few, have been playing our mage since pvp was introduced and we are all victims of this GIu character balancing act , with mage on the wrong end of the short stick. GIu can check the rankings of every season and they can verify what the fuss is all about.
  • Options
    howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    If mage had the 3 sec cool down for blink everything would be fine.
  • Options
    howdydodat wrote: »
    If mage had the 3 sec cool down for blink everything would be fine.

The other 2 classes are already beefed up in pvp compared to regular gaming. In the regular game , a monk's vortex can't stun , only slow . A warrior's parry doesn't have a mini stun in the regular game. Now why cant they just give the mage what is rightfully hers and just give back the regular cooldown on ice blink? No balance at all folks
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    Please fix now!!

Thats probably because of the passive berserker rage skill of the warrior. The more damage he gets the more dangerous he becomes. So run away and watch out for dash when the warrior is almost dead (specially if he have the t9 sword).
  • Options
    BgslimBgslim Registered Users 27 Posts
    I'm clearly doing something very wrong as I am a level 50 warrior and get beaten by mages and monks about 49 times out of 50! Only seem to win the odd fight against warriors.
  • Options
    Bgslim wrote: »
    I'm clearly doing something very wrong as I am a level 50 warrior and get beaten by mages and monks about 49 times out of 50! Only seem to win the odd fight against warriors.

Not only something, but pretty much everything wrong if that is your arena record playing a warrior.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Thats probably because of the passive berserker rage skill of the warrior. The more damage he gets the more dangerous he becomes. So run away and watch out for dash when the warrior is almost dead (specially if he have the t9 sword).

No that is not the only reason the classes are unfairly balanced. Don't you think people watch out for the dash nomatter if the warrior has full or 5% hp left? As one of the last few mages left I'm getting ready to dump her and move over to one of my other op character now. Obviously Glu doesn't want to have any mages left in the Arena. Sausage fest it is.
  • Options
    RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    I used to pvp Mage. I don't now. Because of the suck that is pvp balance on ios.

It is after all called eternity WARRIOR 3
  • Options
    Rankavich wrote: »
    I used to pvp Mage. I don't now. Because of the suck that is pvp balance on ios.

It is after all called eternity WARRIOR 3

C'mon gIu ! Give the mage some love , she deserves it !