Options

Compensation rewards?

Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
One of our low level guild member received a "compensation Reward"
I just wanna ask, why is he the only one who got it? Why not the whole guild..most of my guildmates were just curious about this reward, is it for selected players only?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    One of our low level guild member received a "compensation Reward"
    I just wanna ask, why is he the only one who got it? Why not the whole guild..most of my guildmates were just curious about this reward, is it for selected players only?

Thank you.

When we went through and banned a lot of cheaters, we had to retroactively make sure that people got their correct rewards. Your guildmate was likely in lower bracket than they should have been because of the cheaters, so we paid them out the correct reward for where they should have been.
  • Options
    Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    When we went through and banned a lot of cheaters, we had to retroactively make sure that people got their correct rewards. Your guildmate was likely in lower bracket than they should have been because of the cheaters, so we paid them out the correct reward for where they should have been.

He cant even wear a lvl 50 items hehe, how about the higher lvl players are we going to get one of those items too ^_^
  • Options
    BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Wow that sucks. I was in top 500 for the first 12 hours or so but when I fell out and only gained 20 spots after 4k vp, I stopped trying. Guess I learned a lesson.
  • Options
    revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »

I was about place 510 in last offer tourney. And i dont get the gold offering for place100-500. If you said the trouth i shoul get it Moloch. I respect your job. And i dont want to call you a liar:-))