Anyone with about 2 GB to spare looking for a game better than this ****?

ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
Order & Chaos online *by Gameloft* is now free. Its basically world of Warcraft for mobile its really good.

Watch an admin comment saying I can't promote other games here, face it Glu people are gonna start leaving and you're gonna lose that money. Take action, Actually listen to what your LOYAL. PLAYERS. say. They should make a difference not that extra penny you'll have at the end of the day. But seriously guys if anyone is getting tired of this Order & Chaos online is a great game to check out.

Comments

• harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I have tried that but there was something I didn't like about it... I cant remember what it was now but I still think ew3 is better, even with the glitches
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Try Kritika and iron knights.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • VissuluthVissuluth Registered Users 10 Posts
    Battle of the Saints II....
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Vissuluth wrote: »
    Battle of the Saints II....

All your suggestions looks decent so I'm going to download and give the a chance.
    I´ve played O&C alot long before EW3 came, it´s a good game but it's to diffrent so nothing to be compared with EW3, as you say it´s WoW, not diablo kind of game like EW3 and the other suggested games I see here.
  • ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    I'm still going to play EW3 because I've gotten so far I couldn't just drop it but not as much as I used too
  • inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
    Pocket Legends..... market place, trading and gifting between players also available, group farms, etc
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Combination of work getting busier and glu's complete disregard for us pushed me over the edge today. Uninstalled the game this afternoon.

It's clear they are letting the game die, but doing it in this manner will keep people from ever playing a glu game again. That's certainly what it's done for me.

If glu gets their act together and work dies down a bit, I may sneak back in, but I think there's little chance of the former happening.

It's been real folks...
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    Combination of work getting busier and glu's complete disregard for us pushed me over the edge today. Uninstalled the game this afternoon.

It's clear they are letting the game die, but doing it in this manner will keep people from ever playing a glu game again. That's certainly what it's done for me.

If glu gets their act together and work dies down a bit, I may sneak back in, but I think there's little chance of the former happening.

It's been real folks...

I am almost to this point, barely open the game just to collect daily rewards...I cant even bring myself to watch the videos for a puny amount of gems that don't really give me any guaranteed items for saving. I haven't deleted the game but not sure if they will ever get my interest back again with this one.

Also, in reference to the game suggestions. Order and Chaos is a good Moba game but each game is usually 5-30 minutes depending on players and skill levels involved. I played it before EW3 as well and got bored with that too...it is so slow to save up money for new characters and such without spending money but it was a decent time killer for several months. The game play is different as well.

The other games suggested aren't on IOS that I can see except Kritika. Is that an rpg style or just arena fighting. the pictures don't really show much of what the game is about.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Hate to see you go dude. I do feel ya, and undestand tho.
    If you saved to google+ your game will still be there if you get bored. And oh yeah, you need to join Upgrade if you come back.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    I am almost to this point, barely open the game just to collect daily rewards...I cant even bring myself to watch the videos for a puny amount of gems that don't really give me any guaranteed items for saving. I haven't deleted the game but not sure if they will ever get my interest back again with this one.

Also, in reference to the game suggestions. Order and Chaos is a good Moba game but each game is usually 5-30 minutes depending on players and skill levels involved. I played it before EW3 as well and got bored with that too...it is so slow to save up money for new characters and such without spending money but it was a decent time killer for several months. The game play is different as well.

The other games suggested aren't on IOS that I can see except Kritika. Is that an rpg style or just arena fighting. the pictures don't really show much of what the game is about.

Actually the mentioned, Iron Knights, Kritika and Battle of the Saints II are all available on Ios.

So far I didn't like Iron Knights at all, super repetitive. Kritika is pretty fun and fast past but might get very repetitive not really sure yet. Sadly it has a lot in common with Iron Knight, looks like the two developers merged or something. BoSII, I´ve only downloaded but not tried yet.

Again, EW3 is an awesome game, and I doubt there is any other handhold game with the same potential out right now. But Glu is not listening to the Community and going the wrong direction with the game and this will probably kill it if they don't start to do some changes soon. Money on the short run but dead on the long run. Instead of putting Resources developing some other ****py titles like they are right now they should put their resources on this gem.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    That's the best thing about the google+ thing. I can uninstall, quit, change phones, and if the game gets better, just come back.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    Hate to see you go dude. I do feel ya, and undestand tho.
    If you saved to google+ your game will still be there if you get bored. And oh yeah, you need to join Upgrade if you come back.

I did go though google+. :)
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Instead of putting Resources developing some other ****py titles like they are right now they should put their resources on this gem.

I couldn't agree more. I remember when I first installed EW3, I was blown away by the solid core of the game. The team that put the guts of this game together did a hell of a job. What we see now seems like band-aid after band-aid. So much new content was sloppily tested (if tested at all) before it was released. What's worse, is they never bothered to clean those areas up in subsequent updates. Think of fire tower, ice levels, elemental runes, drop rates...

Add to that the continued pvp hacks, tourney/endless cheats and glu's inaction toward them, and I can't think how they expect to keep the game alive. Glu's attitude has the potential to kill the EW franchise. A shame really.

Hell, why is this thread even still here?
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    @ Sir, thanks for info. I did a search on the games in app store and kritika was the only one that pulled up.

@ Brutal, I feel the same way, game was great in the beginning and the devs keep going in the direction of how to force people to buy gems rather than to fix issues. I have spent money on the game and it sucks to spend money to get 20 gold god offerings and only get insignificant items I just sell off for a small amount of pocket change. I don't mind spending money to get items but I don't like spending it and getting absolutely nothing useful, and then you can only farm eyes in ice kingdom or hope you get lucky for a shard to drop from spider. The mechanics of the game are ridiculous for game progression now.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Hey guys, giving this post a little bump in light of the recent update. Any other games worth checking out?
  • MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Ahhh.. Lol! A few of my guild mates and friends have started a guild in Avabel. Has lots this game lacks, but the chat/invite system is kinda wonky....if you can get over that the game play is pretty awesome. Co op is fun, havent pvped much but what i did was great. Has a barter and trade system. Basically try it out..if your into it welcome to get with floyd99 or myself (malvic) and we will let ya know how to get a guild invite ;)
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>