iOS update

So , we're finally getting an update ... Does anyone have a clue on the major tweaks and fixes ?
Prev1

Comments

• JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Info from Android China in-game notice, original post from Baidu Tieba:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3223523027

1) 2 new maps in Ice Carven. (according to reliable info, new map monsters will have Thunder properties. So ready your Ice Atk and Thunder Resist runes)

2) The 1st 10x spin from God of Gold will give you an upgrade to Gold Item (I don't really know what this means, decipher it yourself)

3) Better tutorial for noobs, and better hero naming function. (I also don't know what it means by naming function, decipher it yourself)
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Info from Android China in-game notice, original post from Baidu Tieba:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3223523027

1) 2 new maps in Ice Carven. (according to reliable info, new map monsters will have Thunder properties. So ready your Ice Atk and Thunder Resist runes)

2) The 1st 10x spin from God of Gold will give you an upgrade to Gold Item (I don't really know what this means, decipher it yourself)

3) Better tutorial for noobs, and better hero naming function. (I also don't know what it means by naming function, decipher it yourself)

Ow , well , never saw these coming ... And ..... No jade forest ? Anyways , Tnx for the info jon , always ahead of the pack ... Cheers ...

Looking forward for the update gIu...
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I think the hero naming function may allow people to change name lol. The 1st 10 spin from God of Gold usually gives you purple and blue sometimes, now it will give you gold if you spin it 10 times lol. the 2 new maps are going to be in the ice cavern lol. Is there going to be jade forest in the update right? I wish we get t9 weapon from jade forest like kingbreaker, monk lv50 wep, mage lv50 wep lol.
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    I think the hero naming function may allow people to change name lol. The 1st 10 spin from God of Gold usually gives you purple and blue sometimes, now it will give you gold if you spin it 10 times lol. the 2 new maps are going to be in the ice cavern lol. Is there going to be jade forest in the update right? I wish we get t9 weapon from jade forest like kingbreaker, monk lv50 wep, mage lv50 wep lol.

First of all thanks for the info jon, i saw on my friend from using Android jade forest just dropped tier8 gears n weapon sasuke also new wings that all.
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Ohh yeaaaa, everybody loves new update. Be ready to unfold that dusty wallet people

2vwtk50.jpg
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    ... Be ready to unfold that dusty wallet people...

Yeah, I really need to get a new wallet. The tears and dust is really making me seem like a bum when I go to the local store.
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    Hey Handles, can you get me one, too. ��✔️
    ...............OWNED.................
    message for the supposed update expired 3 hours ago. Any heads up on when exactly the update will begin ?
  • masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    Still no update or in-game info with new time schedule.

No tourney either, but if click plus icon next to my gems it says fuse fest

Please glu/moderators: some info would be good atleast. If glu messed up with the update or Apple with approval i dont care, some info please

Br
    Masterett, senior officier Oneunited
    masterett wrote: »
    Still no update or in-game info with new time schedule.

No tourney either, but if click plus icon next to my gems it says fuse fest

Please glu/moderators: some info would be good atleast. If glu messed up with the update or Apple with approval i dont care, some info please

Br
    Masterett, senior officier Oneunited

Typical gIu fashion , making players wait and expect , getting tired of this
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Upadate delayed 1 day. 1 gold token compensation.
    Probably no tournament. So prepare yourself for weekend offerings loooooooool.
    New info from Baidu:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3225101009

1) 2 new map, monster with Thunder property. Just 2 small map, not big boss.

2) Now if a players leave a Guild during Tournament, his VP contributed towards that Guild during the active Tournament will be deducted from that Guild. Personal VP not affected.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    As always, thank you much JonWayne for the info!
    2) Now if a players leave a Guild during Tournament, his VP contributed towards that Guild during the active Tournament will be deducted from that Guild. Personal VP not affected.

I like this - I'm noticing lots of hopping going on during tournies...
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    So is Jade forest coming lol in the update. Is the jade token coming lol. I wish jade token comes if you beat the weak boss in jade forest you get 2 jade token if you beat the middle boss you get 3 jade token and 5 token for the strong boss lol. I really like the skyfire set and the wings lol. I wish i get a t9 skyfire wep or gauthlet lol. Thnx for the info Jon my bff.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    As always, thank you much JonWayne for the info!

I like this - I'm noticing lots of hopping going on during tournies...

Yes this is kindof a quickfix for the fake account gem hacks during offering tournaments, so it's good.
    Also good vs the stories about some Guilds acctually only use some players then kick them out efter they've pumped vp.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Still so sad that we can't (or just don't) get any updates or announcements about the game from our "official" forums...
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

Oh hey, look at that, things are starting to look up. Are the problems on both IOS and Android? or is android just getting a quick maintenance for removing jade forest before continuing with tourny since our tournament started last night.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The technicall issue is iOS side.
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    The technicall issue is iOS side.
    That's unusual :-?
  • JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    WTH.Update in the middle of tour?
    Can we at least know how long it takes please?
  • dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    last update 2.2.0 was during a tournament too :)

are the tournament leaderboards ingame showing ios/android users together ? or is it a leaderboard for ios, and another one for android ?
    New info from players from baidu.

The gold item upgrade from 1st 10x gold god spin is only valid if your hero never done any 10x spin before the update. So if u had already done 10x spin before, you don't get this.

Good job Glu. Really. Good job.
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    New info from players from baidu.

The gold item upgrade from 1st 10x gold god spin is only valid if your hero never done any 10x spin before the update. So if u had already done 10x spin before, you don't get this.

Good job Glu. Really. Good job.

Aaah! This is bs thn.. So this new upgrade things so that new players can spend money bcoz of this offer. Lol so obvious Glu.. This is was we expect from you..
    - Hunter :p;)
  • andoybaluga87andoybaluga87 Registered Users 11 Posts
    y i cant update ?? after maintenance i update it .. then it say package file is invalid .. i already unistall and install .. still pacskage file is invalid
  • Primus26Primus26 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Is maintenance seriously still going on? Why can't they give us an estimated finish time?!
  • andoybaluga87andoybaluga87 Registered Users 11 Posts
    still server maintenance or what !? i uninstall and install and update .. its say package file is invalid .. help me please !!
  • atabularasaatabularasa Registered Users 1 Posts
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    So , we're finally getting an update ... Does anyone have a clue on the major tweaks and fixes ?

I just checked and IOS still nothing but android is up and running.
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    y i cant update ?? after maintenance i update it .. then it say package file is invalid .. i already unistall and install .. still pacskage file is invalid

I have same problem!!!!!! Wazzup??????? Dear admins
    any advise for it??
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Great finally after 5 hours we got our update

Made the first new mission on legendary mode and what I got? A frkn demon prince sigil THATS RIGHT DEMON PRINCE SIGIL

Come on glu there must be something wrong with this cause before entering clearly says you can get demon lord reagents

And about what was said that upgrade on a golden item you can get it only if it's the first time you take a 10 golden offering spin? That really sucks

Thanks a lot for this awesome update guys