Small Rant | Suggestions.

Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
I've been wanting to write this for awhile, and I'm finally deciding to do it.

First of all I would like to say I love this game. I've been playing since the beta stages in November. I've seen a lot of good updates, and a lot of not so good updates. I've also spent about 100$ total on this game.

20 tickets for endless mode: why? That's Ridiculous, take it back down to 10. Like it was when it a released.

The spider queen is to strong, tho I enjoy a challenge, it shouldn't require me to spend 15 health pots.

Introduce new Wings: Tho they're strictly cosmetic, we love them, they're very cool looking. You (glu) was doing great at making a bunch of them. Would love to see many more new ones. (I have 4 ATM :) )

Revives shouldn't be 75 gems, yes they've always been 75 gems, but why so many? Reduce it to 50.

New max level: I've been Level 50 warrior since January, and it bugs me that when I kill npc's I'm getting 0 xp. I don't know if my xp is building up for when you/if you add new levels. But yeah haha.

"but sage, there's 2 other hero's"

My Mage is staying level 30 forever, low leval mage pvp is fun.

Monk? No thanks, boring.

These are just a few small steps you could take to make your game more active. When people see how many gems it cost's to revive, enter endless, or the max being 50, it's a turn off.

Hahaha let me know what you guys think :)
-Sagelz

Comments

• black2waveblack2wave Registered Users 40 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    I've been wanting to write this for awhile, and I'm finally deciding to do it.

First of all I would like to say I love this game. I've been playing since the beta stages in November. I've seen a lot of good updates, and a lot of not so good updates. I've also spent about 100$ total on this game.

20 tickets for endless mode: why? That's Ridiculous, take it back down to 10. Like it was when it a released.

The spider queen is to strong, tho I enjoy a challenge, it shouldn't require me to spend 15 health pots.

Introduce new Wings: Tho they're strictly cosmetic, we love them, they're very cool looking. You (glu) was doing great at making a bunch of them. Would love to see many more new ones. (I have 4 ATM :) )

Revives shouldn't be 75 gems, yes they've always been 75 gems, but why so many? Reduce it to 50.

New max level: I've been Level 50 warrior since January, and it bugs me that when I kill npc's I'm getting 0 xp. I don't know if my xp is building up for when you/if you add new levels. But yeah haha.

"but sage, there's 2 other hero's"

My Mage is staying level 30 forever, low leval mage pvp is fun.

Monk? No thanks, boring.

These are just a few small steps you could take to make your game more active. When people see how many gems it cost's to revive, enter endless, or the max being 50, it's a turn off.

Hahaha let me know what you guys think :)

20 tickets is a lot but trust me its fine at least you spent 3-6 mins per 5 waves which grant you aticket
    so for 30-40 wave you may get 6-10 tickets if they reduce it to 10 tickets it wont take much until they got refilled and then u gonna get bored fast

wings : night witch is new one

spider doesn't need single pot to beat it once you figure it out the real fix is to increase drop rate comin glu i got 425% iif yet i got only 1 shard out of 150 kills !!!

revive : you get 5 revives per 20 days / very possible to earn it from silver tokens
    but maybe if they made it 50 gems would be better ofc
    new cap level is must !!!! new world please
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sorry Sage, I'm with what Black said on this one.
    Other things need to be fixed in this game but the things you mentioned is not some of them imo.
    Level cap increase, yes please, it's about time we get it now. And we probably will since they can't really release stronger gear now and have them level 50 as T9. Also don't be lazy, get your other two characters to 50 :-p
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I totally agree with my bff Big Sage i want 10 tickets for endless and no ticket for spider queen lol. I just wanna farm spider queen for demon lord heart and shards. Why cant endless drop demon lord shards hearts or shards. Offering only drops lord eye, blood, sigil, heart, but no shards. I need shards lol. This morning i got god of gold and got lucky and got sun sword pvp, but i need a bunch of shards and hearts to evolve it lol. i have 0 shards 2 hearts lol.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    They will probably take off the tickets or make legendary 1 ticket for spider once new level cap and next tier comes out.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Ahh okay boss, I' must admit I am getting better at the queen, as for those wings, that must be Andriod, iOS is getting ours today. Do you have a pic haha?(:
    -Sagelz
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Search the forum. I posted pics with new wings. And yes it's only on Android, and no, iOS won't get them.

Don't worry, they will keep 20 tokens for spider and make 40 tokens for new boss when it will come out.
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    black2wave wrote: »
    20 tickets is a lot but trust me its fine at least you spent 3-6 mins per 5 waves which grant you aticket
    so for 30-40 wave you may get 6-10 tickets if they reduce it to 10 tickets it wont take much until they got refilled and then u gonna get bored fast

wings : night witch is new one

spider doesn't need single pot to beat it once you figure it out the real fix is to increase drop rate comin glu i got 425% iif yet i got only 1 shard out of 150 kills !!!

revive : you get 5 revives per 20 days / very possible to earn it from silver tokens
    but maybe if they made it 50 gems would be better ofc
    new cap level is must !!!! new world please
    Did you seee thatt glû???? Not everybody hates your idea, we just dont like stupid idea like when u need to spend gems to remove rune, thats all, this guy actually on your side helping other players understand how the game works and how fair it is. how rare is that??
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    Did you seee thatt glû???? Not everybody hates your idea, we just dont like stupid idea like when u need to spend gems to remove rune, thats all, this guy actually on your side helping other players understand how the game works and how fair it is. how rare is that??

I also didn't bash the game.
    -Sagelz