Best way to get runes?

SoamSoam Registered Users 11 Posts
Trying to get some greater 5.3% ice resist and 5.3% fire damage runes so I can beat the legendary ice levels but I never get any rune drops besides the daily 3 crafting rewards.

Comments

• black2waveblack2wave Registered Users 40 Posts
    Soam wrote: »
    Trying to get some greater 5.3% ice resist and 5.3% fire damage runes so I can beat the legendary ice levels but I never get any rune drops besides the daily 3 crafting rewards.

Get High Item find
    ToH
    wave 110 and up drop common runes
    ToFL
    wave 50+ drop common green rarely blues / purple
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Tbh ive never seen any rune better than a green/ common rune drop anywhere but you just gotta combine them...if youre only getting craft tokens and not able to get rune god offers,youve got your work cut out for you i wish you luck and I'll tell you i have 31k gs and only have 2 legendary runes my self the rest are purple...wouldnt suggest combining purple runes without gems
  • SoamSoam Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yeah I've been combining low level runes but they are very rare to drop off ToH or ToFL
    Tbh ive never seen any rune better than a green/ common rune drop anywhere but you just gotta combine them...if youre only getting craft tokens and not able to get rune god offers,youve got your work cut out for you i wish you luck and I'll tell you i have 31k gs and only have 2 legendary runes my self the rest are purple...wouldnt suggest combining purple runes without gems

they are very hard to get but i can conform that 55-60 drop it ( blue - purple)
    but i got 71% fire res and 37% thunder attack
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    M.. Combine runes is pretty much wast of time if u ok with only bluse it will take u s...load of time but it manageble but if u whant purple and gold at some point u need to win turnys to get god of rune offerings and also use gems to combine. It also ound 1/5 success rate to make purple from bluse and I dont even whant to think how low the chance for combining purpules to gold. Just win turnys and use gems u get from pvp . All the craapy runes u find in map are just wase ur inventory sace . U will wase around 100 regular runse until u manage to combine one blue.. and it gett worse the farther u go.
  • SoamSoam Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks I didn't think of the Pvp tourneys but I will start adding that into the mix now
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    You get god rune offerings as battle offering prizes (from pvp) too.
    black2wave wrote: »

You can conform??? Think you mean confirm,but anyways whats the highest lvl you have gotten too? Matter of fact whats your gs? Because honestly ive never seen a blue rune drop or even heard of ....whats your ign? So i can friend you and maybe I'll be able to see some of your luck lmao
  • masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    Never heared about blue/purple runes in lotus, anyone else can confirm 55-60 drop that?

Br
    Masterett, oneunited
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Get High Item find
    ToH
    ToFL

Why in the hell noobs like you need to spread false rumors?
    I've been to lvl 62 max on tfl and they only drop grey/green runes, additionally to reach lvl 50-60 you need tons of revives/pots.
    So stop noobing around, just leave.
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Why in the hell noobs like you need to spread false rumors?
    I've been to lvl 62 max on tfl and they only drop grey/green runes, additionally to reach lvl 50-60 you need tons of revives/pots.
    So stop noobing around, just leave.

spreading rumors tons of revives and pots ? look dude by saying tons you just proved your the noob here

with 71% fire res and 30% + light dmg its easy as cake and yes they do drop blue and purple but its very hard as i got it only blue runes 3 times and 1 purple at 50-55 ice res rune

if you got a little of what people call brain you should see these post before attacking some1 you trash
    and i said its very hard read before you talk trash
    Get High Item find
    ToH
    ToFL

if it does take tons of pots and revives for you then yes you cant farm them enough to know wither they drop or not so get out and take your trash mouth away
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    spreading rumors tons of revives and pots ? look dude by saying tons you just proved your the noob here

with 71% fire res and 30% + light dmg its easy as cake and yes they do drop blue and purple but its very hard as i got it only blue runes 3 times and 1 purple at 50-55 ice res rune

if you got a little of what people call brain you should see these post before attacking some1 you trash
    and i said its very hard read before you talk trash

if it does take tons of pots and revives for you then yes you cant farm them enough to know wither they drop or not so get out and take your trash mouth away

This is a clear declaration of hacking if you can farm lvl 50 - 60 tfl...
    Now im done. Shut your mouth and go away.
    WinterTale wrote: »
    This is a clear declaration of hacking if you can farm lvl 50 - 60 tfl...
    Now im done. Shut your mouth and go away.

hahahah cry baby go cry more and tell mommy that i hack !! lol losers like you who cant accept the fact but cry and rely on pathetic things like saying its hack doesn't have a clue about the game please dude go kill your self and save the earth Gooo Green !!!!

and oh yah this is for you
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8v_fF0bbqA#
    masterett wrote: »
    Never heared about blue/purple runes in lotus, anyone else can confirm 55-60 drop that?

Br
    Masterett, oneunited

sinsys can and some other players
    You can conform??? Think you mean confirm,but anyways whats the highest lvl you have gotten too? Matter of fact whats your gs? Because honestly ive never seen a blue rune drop or even heard of ....whats your ign? So i can friend you and maybe I'll be able to see some of your luck lmao

435% iif 71.3 Fire res + 37% thunder
    black2wave
    iif gear gs 11680
    Dmg/energy reduce gear is 13k+
    current gear 11680 ice def/50% fire
    435% iif 71.3 Fire res + 37% thunder
    black2wave
    iif gear gs 11680
    Dmg/energy reduce gear is 13k+
    current gear 11680 ice def/50% fire

Ok,but you missed a question...whats the highest wave youve gotten too? And im gonna ask one more,Ios or android?
    Ok,but you missed a question...whats the highest wave youve gotten too? And im gonna ask one more,Ios or android?

saved as 55
    but i reached 59-60 but i received the blues in 54-55
    Android
    saved as 55
    but i reached 59-60 but i received the blues in 54-55
    Android
    Well maybe thats why you have found blue/purple runes in lotus tower...ios here and seems to be that android gets all the good stuff lol...you guys got jade forrest back...we didnt...your lotus tower drops blue/purple runes ours doesnt....it all makes sense now lmao
    Well maybe thats why you have found blue/purple runes in lotus tower...ios here and seems to be that android gets all the good stuff lol...you guys got jade forrest back...we didnt...your lotus tower drops blue/purple runes ours doesnt....it all makes sense now lmao

oh thats too bad man i hope they can do something about it
    and its really luck bro i farmed jade 10 days and didn't receive the night wings and i farmed spider little and got t9 stuff
    its like cold an hot but still i don't get it
    they said the brick in ice cave should give you lord stuff yet it only give me prince eye to heart !!!
    and it never give me lord things so its really weird
    oh thats too bad man i hope they can do something about it
    and its really luck bro i farmed jade 10 days and didn't receive the night wings and i farmed spider little and got t9 stuff
    its like cold an hot but still i don't get it
    they said the brick in ice cave should give you lord stuff yet it only give me prince eye to heart !!!
    and it never give me lord things so its really weird
    Well just for future reference when someone says blue/purple runes dont drop in lotus tower,they are prolly from or play on ios...just saying lol
    Well just for future reference when someone says blue/purple runes dont drop in lotus tower,they are prolly from or play on ios...just saying lol

i really dont have an idea about how is ios but its looks unfair from what i can see
    and if i know that blue runes is that insanely hard i would have print screen it but maybe i was lucky
    but i remmber killing spider 149 times for ss and i got the ss at the 150 kills so i cant really understand glu at all
    and thats explains why some people may go rampage when they hear that some andro dudes got good loots