Options

My bad! Should be a lingvist?

Read in opening tab that First spin of 10 Gold offerings will bring...a bonus!

I FEEL CHEATED!
Didn't do that when see an add first time...then after a time when decided..I did: my First Ever 10 Gold offer spin! & IT WAS JUST A NORMAL 10!!!! No bonus "legendary upgrade" NOTHING MORE THAN NORMAL 10!

So is like: wait to see the Announcing tab; OR, accent is to BUY (pay) for 10 Gold offer spin?

Comments

• Options
    nate03nate03 Registered Users 13 Posts
    OK, so it wasn't just me, I saw that and even went to purchase gems so I could get the offerings and come back to the game and it's not there!
  • Options
    SGTschueSGTschue Registered Users 17 Posts
    The legendary item is only available for two of my characters. My main character, the warrior, doesn't have the chance to get free legendary item. Why not?
  • Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Ya same i want it on my monk but have it on my warrior and mage too bad losing money i would have bought gems
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    SGTschue wrote: »
    The legendary item is only available for two of my characters. My main character, the warrior, doesn't have the chance to get free legendary item. Why not?

Only characters that have never done a 10x spin ever gets this "deal". KiK and nate, it should not have mattered if you waited and did the 10-spin later or not. But yeah it needs to be just that character that never spin who got the deal who can get it. Before you spin did you see at the lower part that guarantied item that said "Random legendary" ? Normaly it says guarantied item, then there will be a Picture of an Purple item.
    The first item you see when the items starts to pup up is that "extra" item so you should have received 11 items. A gold item includes the wings according to Glu so if you got the wing then that is your extra item.
  • Options
    Oh its just wings.Ah not worth it to me thought is was random
  • Options
    black2waveblack2wave Registered Users 40 Posts
    KiKiX wrote: »
    Read in opening tab that First spin of 10 Gold offerings will bring...a bonus!

I FEEL CHEATED!
    Didn't do that when see an add first time...then after a time when decided..I did: my First Ever 10 Gold offer spin! & IT WAS JUST A NORMAL 10!!!! No bonus "legendary upgrade" NOTHING MORE THAN NORMAL 10!

So is like: wait to see the Announcing tab; OR, accent is to BUY (pay) for 10 Gold offer spin?

guys i said that today in the general as a bug please check the fourms more often as admins usually late
  • Options
    nate03nate03 Registered Users 13 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Only characters that have never done a 10x spin ever gets this "deal". KiK and nate, it should not have mattered if you waited and did the 10-spin later or not. But yeah it needs to be just that character that never spin who got the deal who can get it. Before you spin did you see at the lower part that guarantied item that said "Random legendary" ? Normaly it says guarantied item, then there will be a Picture of an Purple item.
    The first item you see when the items starts to pup up is that "extra" item so you should have received 11 items. A gold item includes the wings according to Glu so if you got the wing then that is your extra item.

thanks and yes, mine said random Legendary and that is why I was frustrated because I have been needing a sword for the longest!
  • Options
    nate03 wrote: »
    thanks and yes, mine said random Legendary and that is why I was frustrated because I have been needing a sword for the longest!

And do you remember what the 1st item that poped up was when you did the spin? Was it wings?
  • Options
    KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »

I NEVER EVER SPINNED 10 golds ON ANY OF MY CHARACTERS EVER!!!!!!! Had just 10 without Bonus!
  • Options
    I NEVER EVER SPINNED 10 golds ON ANY OF MY CHARACTERS EVER!!!!!!! Had just 10 without Bonus!

Well with that said you should get the "deal" with all your characters.

I'm not trying to say you are wrong or try to protect Glu, It's not the first time if Glu messed up. But did you really Count the items you got? After the spin or in your inventory? I mean just by looking at the spin the extra item just pops up like all the other 10 items while spinning. But it is Always the 1st item that you see. What was your 1st item you got? was it wings? If yes then that is the "extra legendary" item. ****py item yes. If your first item was a blue or Purple then yes you got robbed on an item.
  • Options
    Just 10 items counted..no wings...first was blue... Any other questions? Sir?
  • Options
    Not true though i have done 10x spins with all my characters just mostly with monk.I still have with mage and warrior not monk.But yet again i want to find out if its just wings if so not worth it.
  • Options
    And kik did u do 10x spin with rewards saved up or did u do spind with gems?
  • Options
    Just 10 items counted..no wings...first was blue... Any other questions? Sir?

Nope KiK then you did get robbed on that extra item.

Stigmata, I never said its only wings, it is random, I only mentioned wings because maybe they are not aware that wings is included as a "legendary" item. But from what us in Guild experienced wings sure does come up alot more then anything else :/
  • Options
    Stigmata wrote: »
    Not true though i have done 10x spins with all my characters just mostly with monk.I still have with mage and warrior not monk.But yet again i want to find out if its just wings if so not worth it.

Wait, are you saying you've done 10x spins earlier with mage and warrior, but still have this "deal" with guarantied legendary item on them? That sure wasn't the case for anyone of us in my Guild. Only characters not done 10x Before got the deal.
  • Options
    Saved up, Stigmata. That's why I asked if I should study more english language, in the presentation tab...is "PURCHASE" but in explaining add that poped up ...was just like...for first time spin 10x.....

So, my bad...appologies! I did not spend a dime!
    ...& I NEVER WILL!
  • Options
    Ya sir did 10x spins earlier on mage and warrior paid and i still have offer just on them
  • Options
    Earlier as in before this update
  • Options
    Stigmata wrote: »
    Ya sir did 10x spins earlier on mage and warrior paid and i still have offer just on them

Ok, I goes we have another thing that happens to random people like the "name change" function.