Options

Sockets

RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
So, is there a chance that there will not be a gem requirement to switch gems in and out of gear?

you could make the... Uh... I dont know... DRILLS be a usable reagent to switch gems out of gear?!

It would be amazing if that were to happen. Then my hundred drills will actually be worth something. Otherwise it isnt even worth switching gems out..

It would be nice to do the new content on legendary with my good gear that I have been farming ice spider queen for. Which happens to have gems REQUIRED to farm her.

The new dungeons are VERY gem friendly. My level 50 gold weapon was hitting normal mobs for 200-300....

The bosses are easy in the new dungeons. I dont want to spend 7 minutes on a boss that is likely to give me garbage anyhow. I would rather leave the new content untouched and continue farming Ice spider queen.

The only way I will consider redoing my gems is if the next boss comes out and needs the same gem requirements. not for 30-40 gems per gem to remove.

Comments

• Options
    SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Don't expect a change that lowers revenue for Glu. If anything, they'll add an additional requirement to make you buy more gems.
    G¹²