Options

Demon lord reagents

the_grt_1the_grt_1 Registered Users 13 Posts
Where can I find demon lord reagents? Eyes, blood, sigil n heart??? So far only got them from offerings!!! Thanks for help n advance.

Comments

• Options
    SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    The game producers have had this bright idea to only allows eyes to drop although the info says they can drop other lord regents. They still haven't enabled endless 130+ to drop them either. Just from Spider Queen. They understand that eventually people will either give up the game or give up and buy them with gems. And of course, they use the excuse that you can get gems from daily offerings, which is just 60 in 40 days.
    G¹²
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    Well I did the brink 9k around 250-300 rimes I got 2-3 herts shi load of sigi (around 30-40) couple dosens blood and around 500 eyes. So everything drops . The thing is if the q iswho drops firs u or the reagents u whant (I gess u need the blood and the herts) the one who drops first ( and I mean dead from exostion or dead without hope and joy) will be propobly u. #_#
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    athell wrote: »
    Well I did the brink 9k around 250-300 rimes I got 2-3 herts shi load of sigi (around 30-40) couple dosens blood and around 500 eyes. So everything drops . The thing is if the q iswho drops firs u or the reagents u whant (I gess u need the blood and the herts) the one who drops first ( and I mean dead from exostion or dead without hope and joy) will be propobly u. #_#

Huh ?
  • Options
    Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Agreed dirtymoney...Huh?
  • Options
    M.. the new reagents drops only in legendary ice caverns as of now . The only map that alow drop of eye blood sigi and heart is the 9k map call the brink. I played it 250 -300+- times and I described the drops I got from reagents. Tho need to say they made some changes mid way and now the eye reagent drops less then at the beginning
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts

"ENGLISH MOTHER****ER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"
  • Options
    Better then ur manners it appears
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Better then ur manners it appears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0x6vIAtFcI
  • Options
    Lol. good movie