2nd best suggestion ever

howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
How about 4v4 capture the flag. Flag carrier can't attack also blink, Dodge, parry, or being hit with a crit drops the flag. Think about the strategy and the fun set ups people would use. It's a pretty basic idea and it would focus on good teamwork instead of individual performance. We players deserve a worthwhile update.

Comments

• reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Agree, good idea.
    But i think it's too hard for glutch noob kids team.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Seems like something the Monk's would have an unfair advantage in.
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

That's why a Dodge, parry, blink, or a crit drops flag.
    They also can't attack so if trying to capture a flag it's 3v4
    Also put a stamina system in place. For instance when the monk ducks down to do his jump kick if they don't use it shortly they slow down.
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Seem to have a sort of resentment towards monks...does that mean in game,youre a warrior? Haha just a thought
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts

no Roll/attack, lower defense/hp makes for an easy kill. regardless, flag carrier should be slower than everyone to get team work more of a factor. Dropping on critical I don't like. with everyone having such high crit chance, there would be too much flag dropping. Focused attack on flag carrier with 2 people should be enough for a quick kill.
    revit wrote: »
    no Roll/attack, lower defense/hp makes for an easy kill. regardless, flag carrier should be slower than everyone to get team work more of a factor. Dropping on critical I don't like. with everyone having such high crit chance, there would be too much flag dropping. Focused attack on flag carrier with 2 people should be enough for a quick kill.

Think about how enjoyable the multi player experience would be? I do agree with making carrier slower than everyone else. I really want to see this happen Glu. I believe your other players would also.
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Seem to have a sort of resentment towards monks...does that mean in game,youre a warrior? Haha just a thought

You know monks get increase run speed as a skill, right?
    G¹²
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Skenderbeu wrote: »
    You know monks get increase run speed as a skill, right?

Hahaha....you know Handles plays the game as well right? His first response sounded like a warriors response imo...and to answer your question, DUH!!! Lol but thank you for thinking i didnt know and trying to let me know

I do infact play a Warrior on iOS, but on Andriod I play a Monk. I tried Mage but I don't like the class much. It's to stationary.
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    I do infact play a Warrior on iOS, but on Andriod I play a Monk. I tried Mage but I don't like the class much. It's to stationary.

Better go play your warrior and confirm the leader board number 1 spot.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I dont like that idea so boring lol. I would rather have coops in this game lol and if trading can be possible too lol.
    Truth wrote: »
    Better go play your warrior and confirm the leader board number 1 spot.

You have a lot of faith in my PvP abilities if you think I'm goning to get the Number 1 spot on the leader board.
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    _)_ .......... _)_ ............... _)_
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Bump. If anyone has started a game with the other player dropping out, you've noticed something similar to this idea. Seems like they have tried working on it at the very least. Keep working at it devs. You can do it!