Best suggestion ever

howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
how about you test your updates before pushing them? That would be the most logical thing to do instead of pushing an update that looks like a 6 year old designed.

Comments

• monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    Yeah a lot of people have problems with chat, account sets auto closing and so.. it should be fixed soon.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    This update is the biggest piece of garbage yet. How are guilds supposed to figure out who's who with all of the name changing going on when you BREAK the guild chat!? It's absolutely useless. I can't even PvP anymore the lag is so atrocious.
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    I'm surprised at this point that anyone expects an update to work for this game. It seems that every update includes more issues, more blah content and more bugs. Chat has been broken for a very long time. Stop pushing new content and fix the game.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    This update is the biggest piece of garbage yet. How are guilds supposed to figure out who's who with all of the name changing going on when you BREAK the guild chat!? It's absolutely useless. I can't even PvP anymore the lag is so atrocious.

lmao at the name change thing. It's great also that guild tab has showed ~68/50 online, awesome.
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    howdydodat wrote: »
    how about you test your updates before pushing them? That would be the most logical thing to do instead of pushing an update that looks like a 6 year old designed.

Seems completely possible,the 6 yr old thing...one thing that was left out:Glu calls it arranging of quest,but i call it annoying...i mean they made it to where you have to click a couple of more buttons just to get to or complete dailies...and thats supposed to be something good? Really whoever came up with that,surely they cannot be proud of themselves...well maybe they are...which would mean for sure they dont play the game or even test anything...Glu has NEVER been able to release an update without messing something else up....