All 2.3 Bugs-- please admin see it

black2waveblack2wave Registered Users 40 Posts
hello guys after the patch i saw a lot of bugs that need to be fixed i will provde some general fixes to them until one of the admins pop up :)

1.loading Screen takes more than the usual
* close the game ,close wifi/internet on phone then reopen them again
2.chat bug/guild chat bug . it seems that no one can see the others chat but him self
** Fixed by : switching char but after u restart the game the bugs com back again
3.package-file-is-invalid-error
**Fixed by: http://gizmostorm.com/how-to-fix-package-file-is-invalid-error-on-google-play-store/
4.Game Crash more than usual ( crash at loading crash at city crash at hellboy crash crash crash crash !!!!
** can b reduced by ( does not work all the time)
*Restarting the phone
*kill all tasks that's useless (setting then force close any useless app)) to make sure ram got good space
*move or clean the old date using cleaner apps or performance boost free apps from Google play
5. legendary offer doesn't show up: it will only show up to any char that you haven't bought god of gold with it
6.purple mist legendary takes forever to load !!!
7.Tested many times today at 4 kills in row Spider queen drops doesn't worth anything really ? at 435% i get greens and grays !!! (( PLEASE Handle or any admin talk to the game devs about it please
make the game less suffering !!
8 Name change is not working on all players as some don't see option.
9. Ice levels Does not Drop Lord Regents .... yet the funny thing that the brick dropped Prince eye and blood for me and i can give you a print screen
10. Pvp is completely Destroyed !! by hacks no no not hackers its the retarded latency we need to guess what will happen in the next 5 sec into the future like fortune-teller
before we hit !!
11. after you come back from hunting with full inventory you cant sell all of your items at once
only maybe like 30-60% the rest wont show up unless you close and reopen it !!!
12.Guild Member bug : it says 98%-150% of people are online lol our guild shows 48 online all the time and some people has over 67 members online !!
13.Network issue sticked the phone near the router yet i cant even play normally access network retry access network retry !!! etc

i hope this can help
Prev1

Comments

• reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Nice thread, but, you forgot the more important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PvP LAG ! Latence bug for sure
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    reh2b wrote: »

Also that only some players seems to have the Switch name function available
  • black2waveblack2wave Registered Users 40 Posts
    reh2b wrote: »

the lag is an old issue :( too bad its not fixed yet
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    O.. good I whqnted to start bugs tred myself but I just put what I saw here. So... frist and more important as rhe2b said there is somthing seriously wrong with pvp functions im still seeing the same lag namber on the server as before but now all the figths have huge letancy problems ppl jump from place to place every couple of sec . To the point that u see char in one place the atack comes frome complytly difrent directon on stop midway and then continued after few sec. Well totally messed up. Btw it more or less same ppl names I had ok figths before patch so I know it not a problem from their side cos all was ok in the past.
    next : no access to new maps on legendary mode I know it happens to alot of ppl in may guild the game wont move from the loading screen.
    Also can some admistrator post more specific explanation what been changed in the offering section?
    0.. and inventory still suxxx u enter full inventory somtimes it wont show u all what u got u need to get out then back in to see the rest also when u enter to full invetury u cant use the upper icons that differentiate between difrent gears tipes they wont respond until u go out and in again.
    Also ice caverns Bosses still dont drop reqgents as bosses sould. If there are tickets involved in boss killing atlist it sould give proper drop when u finally manage to kill it. M.. other ppl plz add ur support and other things u noticed that way maby the problems be addresed faster.
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    ^^ yup killed ice queen in legendary got green and grey gear only ***?
    I'm not going to do it again lol waste of time.

[highlight] Name change is not working on all players some don't see option. [/highlight]
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    black2wave wrote: »
    the lag is an old issue :( too bad its not fixed yet

It was already laggy Ok, but now!!! All matchs bugs! It's a latency bug for sure... Trust me or do 5 match you will understand...

All Athell says is true.
  • nate03nate03 Registered Users 13 Posts
    ditto the above and I could get the legendary item with Gold offering either
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    black2wave wrote: »
    hello guys after the patch i saw a lot of bugs that need to be fixed i will provde some general fixes to them until one of the admins pop up :)

1.loading Screen takes more than the usual
    * close the game ,close wifi/internet on phone then reopen them again
    2.chat bug . it seems that no one can see the others chat but him self
    ** Fixed by : switching char
    3.package-file-is-invalid-error
    **Fixed by: http://gizmostorm.com/how-to-fix-package-file-is-invalid-error-on-google-play-store/
    4.Game Crash more than usual
    ** can b reduced by
    *Restarting the phone
    *kill all tasks that's useless (setting then force close any useless app)) to make sure ram got good space
    *move or clean the old date using cleaner apps or performance boost free apps from Google play
    5. legendary offer doesn't show up: it will only show up to any char that you haven't bought god of gold with it
    6.purple mist legendary takes forever to load !!!
    7.Tested many times today at 4 kills in row Spider queen drops doesn't worth anything really ? at 435% i get greens and grays !!! (( PLEASE Handle or any admin talk to the game devs about it please
    make the game less suffering !!
    8 Name change is not working on all players as some don't see option.
    9. Ice levels Does not Drop Lord Regents .... yet the funny thing that the brick dropped Prince eye and blood for me and i can give you a print screen
    10. Pvp is completely Destroyed !! by hacks no no not hackers its the retarded latency we need to guess what will happen in the next 5 sec into the future like fortune-teller
    before we hit !!
    11. after you come back from hunting with full inventory you cant sell all of your items at once
    only maybe like 30-60% the rest wont show up unless you close and reopen it !!!

i hope this can help

Most of the people in my guild cant talk in town or in guild chat only in private messages. And some of us dont have the account settings to have the option to change our names!! This is a very buggy update!
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    That is not fair some people can change name. Some people like me cant change name. I want to change my name please fix this. I just want to change my name and my town chat and guild chat are blank and the pvp is laggy. There is a bunch of acessing network issue and a bunch of complains on the new update please fix. Android got the change name function and they had jade forest while we didnt get jade forest. Ios players should get a change name function but i didnt get a change name function please glu fix this problem please i beg you.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    That is not fair some people can change name. Some people like me cant change name. I want to change my name please fix this. I just want to change my name and my town chat and guild chat are blank and the pvp is laggy. There is a bunch of acessing network issue and a bunch of complains on the new update please fix. Android got the change name function and they had jade forest while we didnt get jade forest. Ios players should get a change name function but i didnt get a change name function please glu fix this problem please i beg you.

But you changed your name already no? It's supposed to be a one time thing, so maybe you used it up??
    griml0ck wrote: »
    But you changed your name already no? It's supposed to be a one time thing, so maybe you used it up??

Nope thats not it, I've never changed my name and I don't have the switch name option either. As far as I can tell it's weirdly very random who can and who can't change.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    huh, are you on US server?
    I never changed my name please fix it please i beg you please i just want to change my name please i beg you i beg you on my knees glu. Please i want to change my name my ign is Aomine please i really want to change my name and i am on U.S server. Please fix i beg you.
  • nate03nate03 Registered Users 13 Posts
    The legendary item offer is listed on the splash page with the What's New Announcements also
    Black, also you can add Guild members online to the list off bugs.
  • ZahyneZahyne Registered Users 1 Posts
    cant even get the game to boot up only can get the the glu logo and thats all (android) please hot fix asap!!!
    So can ios get another update hopefully by next week which allows those people who didnt change to actually change name, please fix town and guild chat, please fix pvp lag, please fix demon lord reagant, i need demon lord hearts and shards for my sun sword and other t9 items please glu. Some people cant change name for example me and other people like Sirdigital my best friend. the town chat and guild chat is blank, demon lord reagant should drop in endless from floor 110 or higher please.
  • eviljit22eviljit22 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I Agree to all this specifically with PURLE MIST loading in LEGENDARY MODe
  • Poncio89Poncio89 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello everyone.
    I have troubles with the connection. during the loading window, more precisely when the bar reaches the 100% a "network error. Retry?" signal is appearing. it started yesterday morning.. someone can explain me how to solve?

THANK YOUUUU
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Google plus disconnects and when you try to log back in the game crashes. Reload leaves you with a level 1 character. Network issue makes it unplayable.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    Yep I also what to add that I see alot of game crashes when app starting and alzo google pluse falures and also I noticed now there is alot of stcking and then jumping while doing some big visual effects like parry that werent before update. Game dosent run as smoothly as before
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Slice wrote: »
    Most of the people in my guild cant talk in town or in guild chat only in private messages. And some of us dont have the account settings to have the option to change our names!! This is a very buggy update!
    It cant even be considered an update...imo
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Can anyone post a picture of this name change option.
    It cant even be considered an update...imo
    its downgrade lol !!
    Handles wrote: »

its possible once as i heard and its by clicking on the icon face then it will allow you to do it
    Handles wrote: »

Here you go. Bottom person is someone who have the option to switch name and top person does not have this option:

Switch_name.jpg
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    If the option is available to you, you will also have a quest in your quest log worth 10 gems to change your name. I don't have a picture to post because the option to change your name goes away once you have done it. (It's a one time thing)
    Craigster wrote: »
    If the option is available to you, you will also have a quest in your quest log worth 10 gems to change your name. I don't have a picture to post because the option to change your name goes away once you have done it. (It's a one time thing)

this one
    sec let me fix it lol

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3228988364
    I dont have that option please and i didnt change my name please i need that name change option my name is Aomine please i want to change my name please i beg you glu.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    This game is fcking stupid now, All of these useless changes and hardly any previous bugs fixed, or suggestions tried. Arena now seems to be a sht hole of lag issues even with 40ms. Looks like the die-hard player base is unhappy with the game's changes and will soon be lost.