All 2.3 Bugs-- please admin see it

2Next

Comments

• Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Guys guys look to the bright side , the number of tix showed when at spider queen start window is fixed
    Always look to the bright side
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    The only bright side is that to make this game worse the only way is for dewlopers start sabotaging on porpose. And w t f with offerings turny on every corner and why cancel the gold coin tier offerings turny. Like for real is there realy anyone who going to buy 25k gems to get new wep. F .. I can support another child whit this kind of money.
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    I dont have that option please and i didnt change my name please i need that name change option my name is Aomine please i want to change my name please i beg you glu.

Help him out please!
    G¹²
  • JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    That PvP lag is fcking unbelivable.If I get hit or I hit enemy is just pure luck and no skill involved...which means autohit spells like mage orb or monk vortex win...if you are lucky to hit enemy even with that...
  • FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    34ffo5x.jpg
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    You don't get the change name quest if you changed your name before. Aomine used to be Sasuke1000.
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    JaxM wrote: »
    You don't get the change name quest if you changed your name before. Aomine used to be Sasuke1000.

Nope , it's a bug , i've got a guild mate who had just got back from a resetted account and he has that option , while i have the same case as him , i dont have the option. Same as my other guildmates who hadnt had a name change yet , they also cant
  • Poncio89Poncio89 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am playing on macbook pro.. i really don't find the way to avoid this network error in the loading bar.. could someone help me?
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    My name was Sasuke1000 before in a few updates ago then my char turn to lv 1 i dont know why so i submittted a ticket to glu they said you have to pick another name so we can transfer the acc so i pick aomine. In this update i cant change name please help. Please i want the name change function please. I beg you. i just want to change name please. I really want to change my name. Please i beg you.
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    A.... it easier to catch fly by its wings then hit something on arena. Hope the developers working on fixes or the game going to start losing ppl realy soon
  • FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    I think as the game is not playable; this is the new better thing to waste our time :
    Does Anyone notice what's wrong with this screen shot? Lmao..

wv3jwn.jpg
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Oh! Oh! i found whats wrong with that screen shot there is no town chat lol and guild chat an the side bar and the quest bar and you in the middle with your beautiful mage i love your mage she is so hot lol. Vigil i dont see you in town that much and i am getting bored bec i cant change name which i dont have the option. lol.