Options

Another offerings tourny...

MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
Really? * sigh* Are you no longer doing any other Tournaments? Game is progressively getting worse with each "update" . With all the money your now requiring players to spend to progress any, you should be able to have the funds to hire programmers that know *** they are doing.

Getting really boring. ;(
Guildleader of <Toxicity>

Comments

• Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    It will always be offering on weekends. And rotate fuse and evo during the week. Update? What update? They added a bunch of bugs if that what you mean.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    It will always be offering on weekends. And rotate fuse and evo during the week. Update? What update? They added a bunch of bugs if that what you mean.

they're quite proud of their bug update as a matter of fact.
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Seriously Glu.. Another offering tourny back to back 3 times... your fcking retards don't know anything. If your hiring I would like to join your developer team. Because one thing I know that even if I am sleeping I can think better than your current dumb fuuck minded developers who doesn't know how to develop a game.

Every fcking update adds only bugs. As of now pvp is full of lag in any server you play. Chat is bugged I don't see anyone's chat in guild. Are you consider yourself a game company? If answer is yes than good luck to your retarded games.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    Atlist before there were the tier turny for gold offering. What was wrong with it that they had to take it down. And waht the story with this vip thing. I will have to robb a bank to manage to get somthing from there. 25000 gems for top prize? Like for real? Just hit me o the had and take my wallet instead
  • Options
    Hearing lots are thinking about quitting or cutting their time spent with this game. Dont blame them, I've even started investing more time elsewhere. Tournaments and pvp were what lots looked forward too...both now suck. New content is terrible... Not much good or fun left...with chat broken takes my last shread of fun away.. Ugh ugh ugh...
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Malvic wrote: »
    Hearing lots are thinking about quitting or cutting their time spent with this game. Dont blame them, I've even started investing more time elsewhere. Tournaments and pvp were what lots looked forward too...both now suck. New content is terrible... Not much good or fun left...with chat broken takes my last shread of fun away.. Ugh ugh ugh...

Yeah, I agree 100%.
  • Options
    Least we had a good 6-7 months guys, it's been real lol
  • Options
    TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Be fair. New players are loving it and lots of emerging guilds have taken over a lot of the top 10 spots.

I think its great for the game.
  • Options
    Truth wrote: »
    Be fair. New players are loving it and lots of emerging guilds have taken over a lot of the top 10 spots.

Even new players are noticing all the bugs and problems. I dont think its great when a game is turning there players away due to malfunctions that should be fixed before new content is released. Open your wallet a little wider, any guild can be top ten. Rankings mean little when the game itself is collapsing all around.

Of course my opinion..yours may and probably does differ.
  • Options
    Truth wrote: »

Yes I agree, as the top people leave, their guilds suffer and new guilds rise to the top. This is more from a lack of competition than those guilds really rising to the top. But I guess it is more fun when a lot of guilds can be in the running for top spot because of overall decrease in tournament VP. Less money for Glu =p