Options

Done with Glu!

Just wanted to tell you that this game is ruined...

There's nothing left to do in your game cause you became too greedy and now there s no goal to follow.

Pvp is broken... With that lag you can't get a descent fight with anyone!
Tier spender is gone so i don't care much anymore of gold offering and runes!

I can't put a huge list of everything that ruined this game but everyone already know!

Glu probably don't care about a player like me , who play way too much since decembre 2013, and have a lot of good standing and tourney! But I hope some other will do the same and everybody will stop buying gems from you!

I won't ever play any other Glu's game ever!
And I'm going to find a new good game cause until you fix this game, I'm done wasting my time playing EW3!

Castrateur

Comments

• Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    watch out gIu , another lost $$$
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Good job Glu see now your loosing your top player... You noobs still don't get it do you?
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Wow. Nice work GLU. Castrateur was a top player and you've chased him with your garbage greed. Pretty soon it'll be a bunch of 12 year old noobies who couldn't even spend money on your games if they wanted to. Enjoy that!
  • Options
    MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    A good few friends and guildies have started playing a new, well new to us , mmorpg. Thats how bad this game has gotten, it sucks..i log on to chat with friends and check on guild...cant find the fun in farming and not yielding any results unless i shell out a few hundred bucks. :(
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Malvic wrote: »
    A good few friends and guildies have started playing a new, well new to us , mmorpg. Thats how bad this game has gotten, it sucks..i log on to chat with friends and check on guild...cant find the fun in farming and not yielding any results unless i shell out a few hundred bucks. :(

what game? I'm interested
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    revit wrote: »

Yeah, I was thinking the same :)
  • Options
    MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Avabel, chat/invite system kinda wonky..but game play is pretty great..co op pvp trading selling group/solo dungeons..lots of things to keep ya busy. If you try it out and like it, welcome to get with floyd99 or myself (malvic) here in ew3 and we will let ya know how you go about getting into our guild ;)
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Options
    D35TROY0RD35TROY0R Registered Users 12 Posts
    Ty for the alternative, I plan on checking it out. If I like it I will probably get my ew3 guild brothers and sisters to join me. I've already got up on my soapbox about these glu fùcktards
  • Options
    TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Castrateur wrote: »
    I won't ever play any other Glu's game ever!
    And I'm going to find a new good game cause until you fix this game, I'm done wasting my time playing EW3!

Castrateur

Crocodile tears until you leave your guild.
  • Options
    TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    revit wrote: »

Moving from one free game to another is going to have the same result. Go outside, read a book.
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Guys there are a lot of better alternatives to ew3, just tried Avabel, Kritika and Order and Chaos, since it became free I reccomend you to try Order and Chaos, is like 100 times better than ew3, its a real mmorpg just on a cellphone.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    Moving from one free game to another is going to have the same result. Go outside, read a book.

That's why you keep hopping games every 6 months lol. Love how you assume I(we) don't go outside or read :p

*edit* I guess you could be saying to do that while bugs get fixed? or give up free games completely? idk
  • Options
    GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    yea is fu.cking ugly ... after last upgrade i can't acces my account :( ... is not posible to play nothing on gLu ... i try to find other game for moment because i can do nothing with this garbage ...

By GoDeSsS
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Options
    TuncTunc Registered Users 24 Posts
    Me too Goodbye Glu, welcome Gameloft:D
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Also if anyone like shooting game try out "Modern comabt 5" its great game and multiplayer work awesome. And great thing about MC5 is there is no in app purchase like fûcking greedy glu..
    - Hunter :p;)