Comments

• Options
    moxymoxy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Not network but mine wont pass the loading screen... the small loading icon still goes round but the bar is at 100% and it just stays like that
  • Options
    CharlikasCharlikas Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can't log in too. Like moxy game just stuck on the loading screen.
  • Options
    marcin8509marcin8509 Registered Users 2 Posts
    So i'v been having connection issues all day, anybody else?

I have that same problem.

My machine is Overmax Steelcore 10+ II
  • Options
    DoraeMonMonDoraeMonMon Registered Users 4 Posts
    Me too. But my problem 's more serious than yours. "network error" happens uninterrupted n when connect success, i login an unknown acc, not mine. I quit game n try many times again but not effect. I reposted this to support@glu.com. Their auto reply messenger said wait serveral days. Oh shjt, VP event 's happenning n in only 2 days. My acc have high lv, gs n VP; this one 's pretty slow about everything >"< I 'm stopping temporary to play this game, n no active anything in the acc which not mine.
  • Options
    marcin8509marcin8509 Registered Users 2 Posts
    'Accesing network' I have this info all the time, this make the game is notplayable on my tablet...
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Started to have insane amounts of network errors this past 2 days. Might have something to do with the android release. Please don't tell me that glu cut the server in half and split it between android and ios.
  • Options
    Poncio89Poncio89 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have the same problem right now. i play on macbook pro (app downloaded from apple store). what i have to do?
  • Options
    lethanhonlethanhon Registered Users 9 Posts
    Me that such. There are you do that helps to be the problem is not? Wait queue Glu sure you, but is too while.
  • Options
    FrigginFriggin Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm in the same boat ( also Mac ). Unable to play for the last three days. Some sort of update or maintenance going on?
  • Options
    lethanhonlethanhon Registered Users 9 Posts
    Me hope that such!
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    We are looking into the issues.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    We are looking into the issues.

Roll-back entire update to 2.2, test and fix bugs for 2.3, and release 2.35